Moving Day

Thx everyone for 300 reads I really appreciate it!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku woke up the next day still annoyed and tired from the argument he had with Momo yesterday but at least he still had one day left to still be at UA. He wanted to show off a bit because he knew people were gonna whisper and stare at him today anyway.

What he decided to wear:

He also decided to straighten his hair (Couldn't find a pic so just imagine)

He also decided to straighten his hair (Couldn't find a pic so just imagine). One he was done he grabbed his bag and put on his shoes:

 One he was done he grabbed his bag and put on his shoes:

and walked out of his dorm and walked towards his class. When he made it to class he opened the door to find Uraraka and Bakugou making out and smirking at him when they saw him but he didn't care and walked to his seat and sat down.

Aizawa: EVERYONE SHUT UP

Everyone sat down quietly

Aizawa: I don't care what you do today just don't wake me up or you will be suspended! 

As Aizawa climbed into his yellow sleeping bag everyone started talking and Izuku was minded his business until Uraraka walked next to his desk and bent down because she "accidently" dropped her pencil and Bakuhoe walked behind her and slapped her ass infront of Izuku.

Izuku couldn't care not even a little.

Izuku: That whiff of fish was dangerous phew! 

Urabitch: Excuse me?!

Izuku: Your excused😒

Bakuhoe: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY NERD?!

Izuku: You heard what I said dumbass don't slap her flat ass in front of me I almost got sent to heaven from that whiff of hot dog water and tuna in her skirt!!

Iida: That his no way to speak towards one of your fellow classmates!

Izuku: Iida please please please GET THAT STICK OUT OF YOUR ASS 

Iida: *speechless*

Aizawa: *watching and sipping on coffee*

Mina: WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!

Izuku: YOUR MY PROBLEM EVERYONE IN HERE IS MY PROBLEM (except koda) ALL OF YOU ARE FAKE HYPOCRITES WHO FIND BULLYING AND HARRASSING FUN AND OKAY WELL NEWS FLASH ITS NOT!!

When he was finished yelling he walked out of the class leaving behind speechless and shocked people. He just decided he wasn't gonna go to the rest of his classes and just stay in his dorm facetiming Inko.

(Time Skip)

Today was the day that Izuku left UA but before he left he wanted to do something.

Izuku: Hey Mr.Aizawa can I make an announcement?

Aizawa: Sure Problem child. EVERYONE SHUT UP Problem child has something to say.

Class 1-A: *Silences*

Bakugou: ARE YOU FINALLY GONNA GIVE UP YOU SHITTY NERD

izuku: For once in your life lower your volume Katsuki

Class 1-A: *Shocked*

Izuku: Anyways back to what I was gonna say... I'm leaving UA and moving to America with my dad and yes I have a father Katsuki I just didn't tell you because it was none of your business

Aizawa: Problem child.

Izuku: Yes?

Aizawa: Come here.

Izuku: *walks up to him*

Aizawa: *traps him in a hug*

Izuku: *hugs back* 

Aizawa: Your actually my favorite out of everyone else in this class...I'm gonna miss you

Izuku: *chuckles* I'm gonna miss you too Mr.Aizawa! Oh yeah I almost forgot! *runs over to Koda* Hey Koda Can I have your number? 

Koda: U-u-um s-s-sure *gives him his number*

Izuku: Thank you I'll text you later *hugs koda*

Koda: *hugs back*

(Time Skip to airplane landing in America cus I'm lazy and I'm skipping a class to do this)

Izuku: Well time for a new start I guess *sighs* Lets just hope no one here is like everyone else back home.