New student

I haven't updated for like a month I think but that's because I'm busy cause y'know school just started for some people and I just got into high school so the updates are gonna be slow.

Today Izuku decided to go all out (You can imagine him wearing clothes and hair you want him to wear) so he decided not to straighten his hair because he didn't wanna get heat damage.

-What his hair looks like-

(Yass blasian deku coming thruuuuu)

When he was done with his hair he went to his closet and picked out an oversized black shirt and black biker shorts then he grabbed his black and pink Nike Air Jordan's. He got dressed and grabbed his bag and made his way to UA. When he finally made it there, he walked in and walked towards his first class. Some of the people that were standing around in the hallway were staring at Izuku.

"Why is his hair so big?"

"I wonder if he would let me touch it"

"Did his hair grow over night?"

"He looks like a tree"

"Is that his actual hair?"

Whoever said he looked like a tree was gonna get their ass beat. He opened the door to his class, sat down, and ignored everyone that was staring at him. Someone tapped his shoulder so he turned around to see who it was and..it was Xavier

"Is that your real hair? I've never seen your hair like that." Izuku rolled his eyes and turned back around "It looks like a wig. You should have brushed it, it looks tangled." Uraraka said touching his hair. Izuku was about to grab her arm and twist it but a water bottle went flying across the room and hit Uraraka in the face possibly breaking her nose "Shit! Who threw that?!" Uraraka yelled while holding her nose. Koda scratched his head and and whistled, "You little shit!" Uraraka growled..literally growled. Aizawa walked in and everyone went silent including Uraraka who was struggling to fix her nose, "Ok everyone I have an announcement, We will be having a new student today so please quiet down and don't ask too many question" Aizawa said then motioning for the new student to come in. When the new student walked in, all eyes were on him, girls were drooling, guys were either jealous or wanted to be his friend already, and Uraraka was ready to flirt. Izuku looked up and his eyes widen but no one noticed since his hair was covering his face. "Please introduce yourself to the class, I'm going to sleep" Aizawa said while grabbing his sleeping bag "Uhh ok well, my name is Alaric and my quirk is called 'super human' and I can enhance my physical abilities and senses, I also do not have any drawbacks because my quirk is rare to have" Alaric explained and when he was finished everyone started throwing questions at him.

"Do you have a girlfriends?"

"No, I'm single."

"Where are you from?"

"I'm from here but I moved to America now I'm back"

"What type of girl would u date?"

Alaric looked around the room and his eyes landed on Uraraka and she smirked at him and blushed but quickly frowned when Alaric moved his eyes to Izuku, who wasn't even looking at him.

"Hm..I would date someone who's shorter than me, has green curly hair, nice thighs, freckles, and a fat ass" Alaric said smiling and walking towards the empty seat that was behind Izuku. Everyone was a little confused about the description of his type until he sat behind Izuku and whispered something in his ear that made him blush.

"Hey sweetheart, what's your name?" was what Alaric whispered in his ear "Um..Izuku but you can call Deku" Izuku said ending his sentence with a awkward laugh. "No, I think I'll stick with sweetheart" Izuku blushed and fiddled with his pencil "Um..ok what should I call you?" Izuku asked nicely "You can all me anything you want" Alaric said obviously flirting "You just got here and you're already flirting with someone, probably a player" Xavier disrupted their conversation/flirting session. "Who are you?" Alaric raised his eyebrow at him "I'm his...boyfriend-"

"EX boyfriend" Izuku glared at him "Please stay out of my business, I don't know you" Alaric turned back around to flirt with Izuku "Yeah whatever" Xavier went back to his seat. "I think we would be good friends so wanna be friends? for now?" Alaric held out his hand for Izuku to shake and Izuku shook his hand "Um yeah we can be friends. For now."

                                                                                                ♥

This is what Alaric looks like. I had two pictures but I couldn't choose which one to pic so I had my best friend decide for me and now we have THIS PICTURE!

I don't know when the next update will be but please be patient with me :)

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME!!