Alaric

Ok so some of you guys/gals have questions about Aoyama and Deku. I changed my mind about them being together and Aoyama will be dating someone else (They won't be revealed yet) but Aoyama and Deku are platonic soulmates.

"Hey sweetheart, wait up!" Alaric shouted in the middle of the hallway, running after Izuku. "Why are u calling me sweetheart in the first place?" Izuku said, not making eye contact "Because your sweet and I want your heart~" this flirty bastard. "Cringe." Izuku said rolling his eyes "Oh come on at I tried" Alaric flapped his arms around "Well nice try I guess" Izuku walked to his dorm room while Alaric followed. "Why are you following me?" Izuku asked, "You didn't know?" Alaric raised his eyebrow "Know what?" confusion showing on his face "Were sharing your dorm room" Alaric said smirking "Were what?! Since when?" Izuku turned around making eye contact with Alaric, "Nezu told me as soon as I got here." He said pushing past Izuku and opening the room door. "That little rat is up to something!" Izuku said marching into the room and dropping his bag and then his self onto the bed. 

"What are you doing after classes?" Alaric asked. "I'm going to the mall with my friends, why?" Izuku responded. "Can I tag along? I don't have anything else to do and I wanna hang out with my future husband" 

"You just met me."

"Love at first sight" Alaric winked

Izuku giggled, "Well, sure you can tag along but don't try anything okay?" Alaric put his left hand on his forehead and his right hand behind his back "Sir yes sir!" Izuku chuckled "Just get ready. I'm gonna take a shower." 

Izuku took his shower, washed his hair, and when he was done he dried his self. "How should I do my hair?" He said playing with his hair a little, thinking for a minute he went with a simple hairstyle which was one of his favorites

 "How should I do my hair?" He said playing with his hair a little, thinking for a minute he went with a simple hairstyle which was one of his favorites

(This is not me but she's so prettyyyy)

"There. Now I need to look for an outfit." Izuku put on some underwear and ran to his closet to look for an outfit" He continued to rummage through his closet till he found a cute outfit "Finally! This is cute!" He put on his outfit and looked at his self in the mirror

" Izuku put on some underwear and ran to his closet to look for an outfit" He continued to rummage through his closet till he found a cute outfit "Finally! This is cute!" He put on his outfit and looked at his self in the mirror

"You look adorable." Alaric said scaring the life out of Izuku "When did you get in here?!" Izuku yelled glaring at Alaric "I came in after you got dressed, don't worry I didn't see anything sadly" Izuku rolled his eyes "Ok wannabe Mineta" Alaric raised his eyebrow "Who is that?" Izuku chuckled "No one don't worry about it". Izuku looked at what Alaric was wearing 

"Like what you see?" Alaric smirked, Izuku blushed "Maybe I do, Maybe I don't" Izuku grabbed his purse and walked out of his room with Alaric following behind him

"Like what you see?" Alaric smirked, Izuku blushed "Maybe I do, Maybe I don't" Izuku grabbed his purse and walked out of his room with Alaric following behind him. They walked out of the dorms towards where Izuku's car was, "Nice car, matches your style" Alaric complimented "Thank you, my mom bought it for me for my birthday and her exact were if you fuck up this car, you getting fucked up with it"  Izuku and Alaric laughed. They got in the car and drove to the mall to meet up with Tokoyami, Aoyama, Shoji, Shinsou, Alissa, and the rest of them. They parked, got out of the car, and walked inside the mall. They saw their friends as soon as they walked in and Izuku smiled and waved at them but his smile disappeared when he saw Xavier and Bakugo with them. He ignored both of them while he greeted his friends and hugged them "So your just gonna ignore me?" Xavier crossed his arms "I don't have anything to say to you, have a good afternoon" Izuku tried to walk away but Xavier grabbed his arm and yanked him back "What the fuck is your problem?!" Izuku yelled "Can I just talk to you for a minute?! Your acting like a bitch for no reason!" Xavier yelled back.

"I'm the one acting like bitch! Your the one that cheated on me fucking dumbass!" Izuku snatched his arm back "Now for the last time fucking leave me alone and go mess with your girlfriend instead of messing with me!" Xavier tried to grab him again but got hit in the face suddenly, Izuku gasped seeing Alaric punch Xavier. "Didn't he say leave him alone? Guys like you never listen." Alaric grabbed Izukus hand and walked away, leaving Xavier on the ground with a broken nose.

"What was his problem?" Alaric asked Izuku "He's my ex and he cheated on me with two of the girls in our class" Izuku rolled his eyes while thinking about it "He must be one hell of a slut" Alaric shook his head and crossed his arms "Why do you say that?" Izuku raised his eyebrow "Look at where we left him" 

Izuku looked back at where they left Xavier and saw Bakugo helping Xavier stand up then caressing his face.

What the hell is wrong with these people?!