Pt 2.

YALL HIGHSCHOOL KICKIN MY ASS ESPECIALLY THESE HONOR CLASSES. I haven't been on this account in months but HEY YALLLL!!!

!EDITED!

In the middle of arguing with this Amara girl all the lights shut off and Nezu appeared on stage. A spotlight was focused on him, and he was dressed in a very nice suit (as always). Nezu was handed a microphone and after repeatedly tapping it and screeching our ears off, he finally got it to sound right.

"Hello and good morning my wonderful and beautiful students-"

"Izuku..beautiful? That's funny." Amara interrupted. "Shut yo peanut head ass up." Alaric jumped at her, and she flinched back. Nezu cleared his throat, "Um anyways, I have called everyone into the auditorium today, especially Midoriya, because I have noticed a lot of tension and animosity between almost all of you and I want to know what the problem is". Everyone erupted and started yelling out things.

"Midoriya is a whore!"

"We don't want Midoriya in this school!"

"He's a liar!"

There was just yelling and shouting all throughout the auditorium and they were all talking about Midoriya. "Shut up!" Present Mic yelled. "Thank you, Present Mic, so all of you have a problem with Midoriya?" Majority of people said yes. "Okay so let me ask you this, how many of you have actually talked to Midoriya?" Only a few raised their hands. "How many of you have heard the rumors about Midoriya?" Everyone raised their hands. "How many of you decided to believe those rumors?" Almost everyone raised their hands. "Who made up the rumors?!" The people that were sitting close to Uraraka pointed at her.

"I thought that bitch was expelled!" Izuku said with confusion. "She bought her way back into the school with Iida's money." Alaric said, shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

"Uraraka! Come up to the stage for me please." Nezu said with a monotone voice. Uraraka nervously walked up the stairs to the stage and when she made it to Nezu, he handed her a microphone. "So, tell us why u made up those rumors. Now." Nezu stared daggers into her eyes. Uraraka stuttered and frantically looked around the room, "Uh I was just jealous okay, he had everything I wanted!" She stomped her foot like a toddler. "That's not all. You're not telling us something." Nezu raised his eyebrow..if he has one. Uraraka sighed before speaking again, " I also made up those rumors because I didn't want to look bad and..." She looked over to Nezu. "And what else..." Nezu asked sternly. "Izuku and Bakugo's relationship was fake! It was all planned by me and him! I was already dating Bakugo before they even "dated". Uraraka handed the microphone to Nezu and ran out the auditorium.

"Now that we figured that out, I just want to say that the majority of you that believed the rumors are followers, especially the ones that have never spoken to Midoriya. You all should really feel shameful of yourselves right now. This school does not tolerate followers or bullies, I only let it slide because Midoriya is a very strong and independent person and can handle himself but now it's getting out of hand and I will find who destroyed his locker and trust me when I do, you'll wish you were never born!" Nezu walked off the stage and out of the auditorium after telling Izuku to meet him in his office.

"Uhh well, you're all dismissed!" Present Mic awkwardly waved to everyone.

Finished this at 3:22 AM and I've been up for a long long time. I won't say I'm back officially since I'll still be very busy with school but I will be updating every once and a while. LOVE U GUYS!! ❣