Suspended?!

Please please please don't rip my throat out :( as an apology for being gone so long I give you guys ANOTHER CHAPTER! TAADAA!

<3

Izuku's Pov

So..I got suspended. For what? You may ask. I got suspended because I GOT ATTACKED BY VILLAINS AND AFTER THAT I HAD A HUGE ARGUMENT WITH XAVIER. Does that make any sense?! NO, IT DOESN'T! So, the best thing for me to do is ask questions.

I'm currently talking to Nezu about my suspension because I want answers.

"Is there a real reason as to why I was suspended?" I asked Nezu, standing in front of him with my hands on my hips. "Look Izuku, I understand that YOU got attacked but you still could have put plenty of other people in danger because of your actions." Nezu took a sip of his tea after giving me that bullshit of a response. "Excuse me but if I must inform you AGAIN. I was the one that was being attacked and I still protected nearby civilian. Maybe the person you should be telling that to is Hawks over here because he just stood there and did nothing!" I was so mad you could probably see steam coming out of my ears and nose.

"Hey! Don't blame me. It wasn't my fight or responsibility plus I thought you already could fight them on your own." Hawks rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. "I am a hero in training, I don't even have my license yet so quit the bullshit Hawks. Admit it, you just wanted to be lazy and watch me fall on my ass!" I yelled at Hawks, hero's today don't have any respect.

"Do not yell in my office!" Nezu continued to read his book and sip his tea. "Oh you shut the hell up you rat! You only care about this dumbass school reputation. Don't think that I don't know that you helped Xavier and Uraraka put toilet paper in my locker last week and your planning to give them their license early when they clearly don't deserve it!" I wanted to knock this dog out of his chair so bad. "How do you know that?! Your suspension has been extended to 2 weeks!" Nezu tried to intimidate me.

"Fuck this school and fuck that suspension. When or if I get my hands on you, Xavier, Uraraka, and anyone else that's helping them get their license best believe I will fuck each. and. everyone. one. of . you. up. Do you understand me?!" Nezu scoffed and waved me off.

"So you think this is a game? How about I expose the entire hero system and show the world how fucked up it is huh?" Nezu looked at me like I was crazy. "You don't know anything!" Nezu yelled at me. "I know enough to tear this whole city down so I'd watch my fucking mouth if I were you." I prepared myself to walk out but Nezu stopped me.

"Let's make a deal. I'll give you all the protection you need from Xavier and Uraraka if you don't say anything." 

I scoffed and turned around to stare him dead in the eyes. "You...give me protection? First of all I can protect myself and second of all you can't even protect any of the classes in here from getting attacked by the League of Villians."

"but-"

"You moved us into the dorms..so what? That made us and this school an even more easy target for them because now they know exactly where we are. I have been put through too much for class 1-A just for them to turn their backs on me. I've fought for them, broken limbs for them, and even almost died on multiple occasions. So no...you can't do anything to protect us from the LOV or my father!" Fuck...I slipped up.

Nezu's face turned into a frown, "Who's your father?" Nezu propped his elbows on his desk waiting for an answer. "None of your business. I'm leaving." I turned around and walked out but not before slamming the door shut while reading the 'don't slam my door' sign hanging on the wall.

Alaric was waiting for me on the sofa that was outside of Nezu's office. "So, how did it go?" He asked. "Not so great but don't worry about it. It's not something I can't handle." I grabbed Alaric's hand and lead him towards the school's exit. "Atleast I hope so..."

<3

This chapter is just to inform yall that I want to start being more serious on this story and I'm officially back now because of school being over for now