Fun short chapter

Ok I know I haven't been making any new chapters but that's because I'm working on another story but I won't publish anything until I'm done with it but since I'm finally back I will be making new chapters for this story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As Izuku was walking into the class with Xavier everybody was staring at him because he was limping and it was obvious to why he was limping. "What are you *limp* looking at *limp*" said Izuku "You obviously Zuku your limping" Xavier said "Well it wasn't my fault I wasn't the one trying to make a baby now my stomach hurts" Izuku started to whine at how much his stomach hurted and Gabriel handed him some painkillers "I know your pain zuzu" Simon looked at Gabriel like he just slaughtered his whole family "Everybody sit down and Izuku go to Recovery Girl" Izuku groaned he knew the painkillers wouldn't be enough "Fine" When he made it to Recovery Girls office he sat down and took a painkiller "Hello sweetie how can I help you?" RG greeted him "My stomach hurts" "Oh ok well I check it for you" "Yes please thanks"

(Time Skip)

"Um...Your pregnant...some how" RG tilted her head in confusion "I have no words" Izuku said "What's the first word that you can think of?" RG asked "*long dramatic pause* Abortion." Izuku said "To be honest that isn't a bad idea" RG agreed "I can't really take care of a baby right now anyways" "It'll probably be hard but ms. gurl...HAHAHAAHA YOU REALLY FELL FOR THAT? AND YOU WERE GONNA GET A ABORTION *snorts*" RG started wheezing she almost fell out of her chair "Excuse my language but your damn right I was gonna get a abortion who's gonna have a baby in the middle of having a crazy ass ex-bestfriend and annoying ex-boyfriend on my ass everyday and if I did keep the baby then that would create more drama-" "But we need more drama it's getting really spicy" RG cut him off "I- My stomach hurts and I wanna go back to sleep" Izuku argued "alright alright just go to your dorm and take a nap" RG told him "Ok bye Ms. Crippled" "Bye- CRIPPLED?! IMMA SHOW YO ASS CRIPPLED *Grab a chair and throw it*" 'SHIT-"

(End of the story, Izuku got hit with a chair)