I'm BACKKK

I decided to make new chapters so I would like if some people would give me ideas because a bitch is very bored and lazy PLEASE and THANK YOU!!

Izuku's Pov (cus you already know he bout to be on some crazy shit)

There I was minding my business, doing my work, putting people in they place, and worry about my grades when all of a sudden BOOM mothafuckas blowing up shit, no it wasn't Bakugou this time, it was the league of people that smell like shit and piss put in a blender and you know me I had on my lil expensive outfit on with my gucci bag anyways back to what is going on.

No pov

"IS THAT THE GRIM REAPER?!" Ethan aka dude that can't keep his mouth shut yelled out when he saw the dude that can't take a shower and smell like a dead body (Dabi) "What the fuck is it this time league of closeted gays?!" Izuku asked but guess what it was the same ass excuse as always THEY LOOKING FOR ALL MIGHT BROKEN DOWN ASS "If yall looking for All Might why the hell did yall come here for he don't give a fuck about us so don't say he'll come save us because no the fuck he won't" Izuku was tired of them cus how many more times are they gonna be on their dick?! "IZU-" Toga tried to speak but got cut off by Izuku "Bitch shut up I don't wanna hear shit from you, your mouth smells like metal and dirty nickels how tf you ain't got a damn disease from how much blood you digested-"

"HEY!-" Dabi tried to jump in

"I don't ever want to hear you speak a word in front of me I don't even want you to be near me you smell like my grandma's dead cat you dirty ass bitch you can't even take a damn shower you probably gotta staple yo damn balls on mister tough guy I bet I can play with you like a mr.potato toy you chicken ankle ass bitch LOOK AT YO FUCKING ANKLES they so fucking skinny-"

"..." Shiggy didn't even have to say nothing he was bout to get his ass flamed either way

"Look at this crusty ass fool standing here like a fucking statue I ain't forget about yo ashy dry ass looking like that old lady in that one spongebob episode when he was selling chocolate with patrick. You look so fucking scrawny boy I should beat yo ass right now and send yo ass home crying to All for one like a lil boy that got bullied on the playground TAKE YALL ASS TO YALL DUSTY ASS RUNDOWN BAR AND DON'T COME BACK"

And that is how the league of rabies never attacked UA again