13. 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆

(5)
Flashback
Frankie's POV

"I told you to get the little shit already!"

I heard muffled voices coming from outside in the hall. Bad words. The hall was filled with bad words. And bad people.

I shoved myself further into the back of the closet as I then buried my head between my legs. I was going to drown them out. Drown the sound out from the bad people.

I heard another voice but it was too quite to hear his exact words. But I did recognize who it came from. Lance.

I heard footsteps enter into the room. My heart sunk. I didn't want them to hurt me again. I wish I could disappear. Become invisible.

"Ella Mae, where are you?" I heard Damon say. Adding the words "you little cunt" At the end more softly so I supposedly couldn't hear it. I hated these two men.

I could feel my heart thumping in my chest. Adrenaline kicked in. Fight or flight. The thought of what I was going to do next petrified me. This made me feel even smaller.

"Come out, come out wherever you are." I heard his voice seep into the room. I was only hoping for the clothes to hide me enough.

"If you don't come out, you won't get food tonight little girly."

I stayed dead silent. Not getting fed was the last thing on my mind. I had grown used to the feeling of emptiness in my stomach. It eventually stopped bothering me. That is if I didn't think about it.

I heard the closet door that was in the bedroom open. I was scared he could hear my heart beating loudly and sense my pure fear.

Soon enough, I saw his hands move the clothes apart to reveal me.

"Found you. Try finding a better spot next time Ella Mae." He said as he begun to reach toward me.

My instincts kicked in. I pushed his hands away in defense.

"Your not getting very far kid." He said.

I had no where to run. I felt helpless.

"Let's go." He said as I could tell he was beginning to get angry. I certainly didn't want to tick him off, but another part of me simply didn't want to go anywhere with him let alone near him.

My mind raced as he grabbed my arm and tugged it. I resisted.

"Do not push your luck you little brat." I heard him say as he raised his voice.

He then harshly tugged my arm harder which caused me to fly forward. My arm instantly begun to hurt. His grip tightened as he dragged me out of the closet.

"Ow, your hurting me!" I said as I began to panic.

"Your fine. Get over yourself." He said as he dragged me out into the hallway where Lance was standing.

"Giving us trouble I see." Lance commented.

I continued to stare down at the ground. Damon still had an all too tight grip on me. These two men were so much stronger than I would ever be. Fighting them off would be impossible. I guess the fight part wasn't happening but I still had the flight part in mind.

"We made this deal and we are not going to go back. We will give the kid to Ricardo. He will do our dirty work and she will be out of our mind once and for all." Lance said as he directed his words towards Damon.