4. 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱

(Rewriting!!!. It abruptly ends because I didn't like where it was going. Stay tuned for the final publishing of this chapter.)

*
Frankie's POV

That was dumb of me. To run away like that. It was useless. Where was it going to get me in the end. Lost. That's what.

I looked around taking everything in. I was clueless on where I was. Why had I done this.

I probably should have been worried. But I wasn't. I had figured out by this time mom and dad had already had all of the sdpd looking for me. Search parties everywhere. I only laughed at the thought.

I decided to retrace my steps, I couldn't have gone that far. I walked a few blocks as I was in a more sketchy part of town. I wasn't really all that scared but my parents always enforced how I should be really cautious of where I am and what's around me.

I continued to walk as I took in my surroundings. Maybe this was the big decision I would have to make today. Go back to the event or stay where I was and be lost. But that wasn't really life changing. I mean sure I would get grounded but not for the rest of my life. I had done many other way more stupid things then this.

Suddenly I heard someone call my name. I kept walking ignoring it because it could be a cop and I just wanted to willingly walk back to the event and not cause a scene by arriving in a police car.

I heard my name again. This time I turned around.

I saw a younger girl standing there. She looked to be around 9. I stared at her as she stared at me.

"Are you Frankie?" The girl asked.

Who even was this kid.

"Um, yeh?" I said unsure about he whole situation.

She could have people secretly hiding ready to jump me.

The young girl started walking towards me.

"I saw you at the event. I was going to go talk to you but then you ran off." She said stating the obvious.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked sounding somewhat rude.

"I'm Jordyn." She said looking at me as now we were standing closer to each other.

"Why did you follow me?" I asked.

"Well, um there is something I need to tell you." She said looking almost nervous.

"What." I said shortly.

"So um. I'm your sister." She suddenly said.

• • •

My eyes snapped open. I immediately sat up. Where was I?

My breath started evening out. It was just a dream. Only a dream.

"Hey, Sadie, wake up." I whispered to my friend as I gently shook her.

She had picked me after I had run from John. I had gone into a gas station and asked to borrow a phone and had called her up. Luckily she was available to pick me up, otherwise I would still be out on the streets.

"Mhm." She mumbled as she was half awake.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"Fuck if I should know. You woke me up." She said annoyed.

"I'm gonna go home." I said as a got up from the blow up mattress.