11. 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝗼𝘂

This first part starts off with a sexual Stef and Lena scene as a warning...

Lena's POV

"I'm home love!" I heard Stef shout.

"In here!" I shouted back as I suddenly got butterflies in my stomach. Whenever I saw my wife, I got goosebumps. I never knew I could love anyone as much as I loved this woman.

I saw her enter into the kitchen and her eyes nearly popped out.

"Well look at you babe." Stef said in a low tone as she made her way over to the den where I was sitting on the couch in just my bra and a bottle of wine next to me.

"So Franks is with Mike now?" I asked Stef just to double check as she hovered over me.

"Yeh, long story that I will tell you after our little session." I heard her say in a naughty tone.

"So this has turned into a session now. I guess I will take it." I said as Stef leaned in and kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around her neck as she lowered herself onto me.

"You know, that bra looks amazing on you but I would prefer for it to be off." Stef said in a seductive tone as her hands traveled to my breasts as she started rubbing them gently.

I kissed her deeper. "Then I might need help with that." I said in between kisses. I could feel how warm her body was, especially as she was still in full uniform.

Stef's hands inched towards the back of my bra as she unclipped it while my hands made there way towards her ass.

I felt the pressure from my breast go away as Stef had now taken off my bra. She then fully laid me down as we continued to kiss deeply. We hadn't gotten to be intimate lately and we both craved the feeling of each other.

"Maybe it's good that Frankie ran away again. Now she is with Mike and I'm with you." I heard her say.

I pulled away. "She ran away? Again?"

I heard Stef take a deep breath. "Love, it's really nothing. We will talk about it later. I'm sorry I said that. It took away from the moment."

I rolled my eyes as Stef could sometimes be all over the board.

"Shall we continue this upstairs?" Stef asked trying to veer away from the topic of our daughter.

"I wouldn't say no to that." I answered smiling as Stef got off of me and grabbed my bra and the bottle of wine to take up with us.

I covered my breasts as I followed next to her.

"Uncover yourself. I stole your bra for a reason." Stef joked as she grabbed one of my hands to hold as we made our way up the stairs.

"You are so demanding woman." I said as I let go of myself.

"If you feel vulnerable, I don't want to force you are make you uncomfortable." Stef said as we were almost to the top of the stairs.

"It's not that, I'm just cold." I said truthfully.

"I can see that." Stef said in a giddy tone as I saw her eyes wander down to my hardened nipples.

"So this plan with Mike tonight, how do you think that's gonna go down?" I asked her as we entered our bedroom.

"I don't even wanna think about it, right now I just want to enjoy this moment with you." Stef said as she picked me up and slammed me against the bed. Not hard enough to hurt me ever but it was to the point where it turned both of us on even more.