Part 7

I'm thinking of changing the title of this story. Please help me with suggestions!

Parseltongue- Harry speaking ; snakes speaking

'mind talking/ communicating'

**************

Harry looked around the station, wondering how to get to platform 9 and 3/4. After Vernon had kindly dropped him off at the station, Harry wandered around, noticing there was no 9 and 3/4. 

"Now, what's the platform number?" somebody asked. Harry turned to see a plump woman with red hair surrounded by 4 boys and a little girl. 

"Nine and three-quarters!" said the girl. Harry recognized two of the boys as Fred and George. Both were talking in hushed whispers, probably planning some sort of prank, from what he observed. The lady first send who seemed oldest son through a wall? And instead of crashing, he vanished. Harry blinked, not believing his eyes. But he could feel the magic coming off from the family, so walked over to them. 

"Um, excuse me," Harry said, Sicily sliding out, trying to comfort him. The family looked at him, everyone surprised (except the twins) to see the snake hanging off his neck. 

"Hello, there, nice to see you again," the twins said together. Harry nodded at them, and asked, "Do you know where platform 9 and 3/4 is?" The woman smiled at him.

"Yes dear. In fact, it's Ron's first time too," she said, pointing to her youngest son. He was tall, thin, had freckles and blue eyes. Like the rest of his family, he had red hair. She turned to one of the twins. "Fred, you next."

"I'm not Fred, I'm George," said the boy." Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?" Harry snorted at this, and looked at the twins, raising an eyebrow. They secretly winked at him.

"Sorry, George, dear." 

"Only joking, I am Fred." With that he dashed towards the pillar before his mom could reach him, calling for his twin. They too, disappeared. The woman turned to Harry.

"You see that pillar between 9 and 10? All you have to do if walk through it. Don't be scared, you won't crash." Harry's eyes widened, wondering if he should take the chance. He decided to check if this was true. He slowly reached out his magic, and could feel magic radiating off the pillar. After checking over his pets, he thanked the woman and ran through the barrier. He felt a cool breeze and opened his eyes to see a scarlet steam engine. The platform was full of noises, kids, trunks, animals, owls hooting. Harry found an empty compartment and tried to lift his trunk, but he couldn't and dropped it on his feet twice. Despite the minimal amount of bruises he received during the past month, he was still healing.

"Need help, James?" Harry turned to see it was George. He simply nodded, while the older kid hollered for his twin to help them. After they finished, Harry wiped the sweat off his brow, moving the bangs to reveal his scar. The twins stopped and stared at him, Harry quickly trying to cover it up again.

"You're Harry Potter, aren't you?" Fred asked. Harry sighed.

"Seems so, doesn't it?" he said a bit coldly. But then he normally added, "but my middle name is James." The twins nodded, realizing he wasn't comfortable with fame. Both left, treating him normal again before leaving. Harry sighed and was about to close the door when something fell out from Fred's pocket. It was blank parchment, and looked old. Yet, there was something familiar about it. Then he remembered something.

Flashback

'Harry was playing with his father and uncles, his mother out of the house. The 3 adults (save Moony) were transformed into animals and causing a ruckus, no doubt Lily going to yell their heads off when she got back. But for now, they just wanted to enjoy. They laughed and talked about their times in Hogwarts. Padfoot suddenly turned to Harry.