Chapter 12: At Last.

At last, the late evening had arrived. Kensi was discharged from the hospital witj Deeks by her side, admiring their little baby girl.
D: "she's beautiful, just like her mother"
K: "but she has her dads eyes..."

They took their little girl home with them that evening, strapping her up in the car seat

They took their little girl home with them that evening, strapping her up in the car seat. But before going home, they took a quick stop to ops to go and see everyone. When they got there, they were surprised when everyone greeted them with flowers and presents.

*Deeks holding the baby*
K: "awww guys you didn't have to, honestly"
S: "nahhh, you guys deserved it! And from what I heard happened earlier, of course you'll need them!"
K: "oh.... yeah... sorry about that guys"
N: "it's okay, don't worry. So, you gonna tell us then?"
Deeks sits down on his chair, pulling their little girl away from his chest so everyone can see her face. Everyone starts "AWWW"ing and screeching, Eric and Nell tearing up.
E: "awww what's her name??"
Kensi and Deeks look at eachother, and Kensi says:
"Athena Marie Atticus Blye-Deeks. I know, it's long, but it's a name with a lot of meaning behind it."
C: "I think it's a beautiful name. I hope she grows up to be just like her parents. Aside from deeks's shaggy do, I hope she will be as good looking as both of you aswell"
Everyone is laughing and smiling, all excited that Kensi had her baby and Deeks could finally be the dad he longed to be.

After an eventful day, Kensi, Deeks and Athena took off home. Now they could be the family they've always wanted to be and live happily ever after.