Chapter 6: In Need of Some Help

Meanwhile, Sam, Callen and Deeks were pulling up outside Arizona Prison. They come across three armed muscle-men that started shooting immediately. Callen hides round the side of an SUV parked on the pavement, Sam runs across behind the bins, distracting the three men. Deeks manages to cross past them without being seen and entered the building via a small door. Callen and Sam manage to shoot out the three men, almost being killed themselves. They follow Deeks through a shallow hallway into the prison.
S: "I HATE tunnels!"
C: "this isn't a tunnel big dawg"
S: "it's small enough!"
D: *laughing* "wow! You're actually scared of something! I thought you weren't scared of anything!"
S: "just cus I'm a big guy, doesn't mean I don't have any fears."
C: "what? Like the clowns?"
D: "you're afraid of clowns too!? Hahahaaaa! This story ive got to hear!"
S: "let's save that for another time so we can get out this damn tunnel!"
Callen and Deeks at the same time:
"ITS NOT A TUNNEL!"
S: "alright alright!"
Callen and Deeks continue to get on sams nerves whilst finding their way to Kensi.

Inside the cell, Kensi was screaming as Kessler got closer and closer to her

Inside the cell, Kensi was screaming as Kessler got closer and closer to her. Joelle was laughing, and standing with her arms crossed. She decided to leave the room to let Kessler and Kensi "do their business".
K: "are you CRAZY!? GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!!"
DK: "you escaped from me last time Kensi,but you won't this time!"
Kessler grabbed Kensi and started kissing her. Kensi was trying all her best to kick free, and as she kneed Kessler in his stomach, he slapped her round her face. Kensi's nose was bleeding, but she was still tied to the bed even though she was trying to get off- but she simply couldn't. Kessler ripped off his pants, Kensi was crying and fearing for her life as he was pinning her down.
DK: "you are so... beautiful"
K: "you DONT get to talk to me like that!!"
DK: "why? Is hubby going to be jealous?"
Kensi stuttered before replying.
K: "I'm not married!"
DK: "don't lie to me Kensi. I can see the red ring around your finger. I can also see that you don't have children... and now you're mine"
K: "you don't know that!"
DK: "oh I do... a woman's pelvis cracks open... and your body is still young... what's the matter? Hubby doesn't want them?"
Kensi stares into Kessler's eyes and starts tearing up again.
DK: "oh I see, troubles. Mhm. Well, that's good then. Because that wouldn't put me in such a bad position then, would it?"
Kessler starts tugging on Kensi's clothes, she is screaming but nobody's there to help her. He starts to undress her, but all she can do is pray for help. She pulled on her arms to try to get the ties off, and one snaps. She punches Kessler and he falls over, Kensi manages to untie her other arm and feet before Kessler could get up again.
DK: "you wanna play it the hard way then huh?"
K: *doing her buttons up* "im stronger than you think I am"
Kessler grabs Kensi's hair and before Kensi could grip him up, he smacks Kensi's head against the wall and knocks her out, Kensi falls onto the corner of the bed, bruising her upper stomach.
DK: "Really?"
He grabs Kensi and puts her back on the bed and starts to continue where he left off.

But just before things could get any worse, he hears a gunshot outside his cell and a scream

But just before things could get any worse, he hears a gunshot outside his cell and a scream. Kessler stops in his tracks, puts his blanket over Kensi's body and peers round the corner to see three 'CIA Agents' and Joelle's lifeless bodies in pools of blood. Callen, Sam and Deeks rush in, all pointing their guns at Kessler.
S: "FEDERAL AGENTS! PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM!"
Kessler puts his hands up in the air, smiling at the agents.
D: "KENS!???"
C: "that's enough Kessler, let her go"
D: *in full panic mode* "WHERES MY PARTNER!? DONT MAKE ME PULL THE TRIGGER"
DK: "so I see you killed my friends? How wonderful"
C: "where's Kensi?"
DK: *getting closer to the window* "if you came just a small tad earlier you would have seen her, unfortunately she isn't here right now. I'm afraid she's mine"

D: "where is MY PARTNER!?"DK: "you

DK: "you. It's you isn't it. The husband. I pictured you as.... a tall, brown haired, blue eyed businessman. Of course I was wrong. Your wife is a beautiful lady."
D: *pointing his gun* "you don't ever get to talk about her like that!"
DK: "and you don't even like compliments. Well, I guess you're just too late."

Deeks, worried about Kensi and about to cry, puts his finger on the trigger and is about to pull it. But just as he was about to fire it, a screeching noise comes from a blanket in the corner of the cell.
S: "ITS KENSI! ERIC WE NEED BACKUP ASAP! WE FOUND KENSI BUT KESSLER COULD ESCAPE ANY MOMENT!"
E: "on it!"
Callen opens the door into the cell and Deeks pushes past everyone to get to Kensi. Sam points his gun onto Kessler and he starts laughing.
DK: "oh you're a big man aren't you?"
S: " I suggest you shut your face before I break it."
Sam and Callen cuff Kessler, removing him from the prison into the car outside.

Back in the cell, Deeks lifts up the blanket to see his half dressed, almost lifeless wife.
D: "Kensi? Oh my god, Kens? Can you hear me? It's me Deeks, open your eyes!"
Kensi starts to stir, but she failed to open her eyes or make any sound.
D: "Eric, we need an ambulance like now!!"
E: "already called. It's on its way."
N: "is Kensi okay!?"
D: "from what I can see, a nose bleed, possible broken ribs from what looks like a fall, I can't tell"

Deeks picks up Kensi, rushes outside, and lays her on the floor as the FBI and an ambulance pulls up. The paramedics put Kensi on a stretcher, and the FBI put Kessler in the back of their caged van.
C: "I'll go with Sam to brief Kessler. Deeks, go with Kens and make sure she's okay. Keep us updated"
D: *crying* "will do."

Deeks goes in the back of the ambulance, kissing Kensi's forehead

Deeks goes in the back of the ambulance, kissing Kensi's forehead. "I'm here baby, I'm so s- sorry. Baby wake up please"

Sam and Callen go with the FBI to interrogate Kessler.