Chapter 17: ALIVE OR DEAD!?

After everyone found out where Kessler was about in the south coast, Sam, callen, Fatima and Nell head over to the marked location. Meanwhile, Kensi and Deeks find an old abandoned hut where they hear screaming noises. They both rush over with their guns and in fear that something had happened. As they kick down the door, the screaming stopped. Two men were standing at the doors, and grabbed Kensi and Deeks and started beating them up. Kensi broke free, and shot both men that tried to capture them. Kessler came up behind Kensi, where she pulls out her gun again.

DK: "oh, kensi, my love, I knew you'd come back for me one day, hello Dee -"Deeks runs over to Kessler, grabbing his neck and choking him, putting a gun against his chest

Deeks runs over to Kessler, grabbing his neck and choking him, putting a gun against his chest.

D: "where is my daughter!?"DK: "nice to see you too Deeks"K: "this isn't a game Kessler, where is she!?"DK: "seems like your hubby is mad,"D: *shouting* "WHERE IS SHE!!!???"K: "KESSLER WHERE IS SHE!!!!???"DK: "take a look around, what do you see?"...

DK: "nice to see you too Deeks"
K: "this isn't a game Kessler, where is she!?"
DK: "seems like your hubby is mad,"
D: *shouting* "WHERE IS SHE!!!???"
K: "KESSLER WHERE IS SHE!!!!???"
DK: "take a look around, what do you see?"
K: "Don't make him pull the trigger Kessler"
DK: "oh, you don't have to, darling deeks... I could just have kensi, and you could take your child back home"
D: "that is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN YOU SON OF A BITCH"
Kensi pulled down her gun, and told deeks to stand down. he pulled his gun down slightly, and kensi grabbed Kessler from behind, handcuffing Kessler to a chair.
DK: "oh, kensi, this is exactly what I wanted... you, you beautiful lady, so close to me"
K: "cut the crap Kessler, where the HELL IS MY CHILD"
DK: "come here, let me whisper it"
D: "Kens dont-"
Kensi got closer to Kessler, holding her gun up to him.
DK: "closer...."
Deeks pulled his gun up and took another step.
K: "WHERE. IS. SHE."
DK: "it's almost like we are kissing..." *smiles slyly*
Kensi pulls away, and turns to look around the area.
DK: "like I said, take a look around"

Deeks ties kesslers legs to the chair with some rope from the curtains behind him, and Kessler tries to kick free

Deeks ties kesslers legs to the chair with some rope from the curtains behind him, and Kessler tries to kick free. Kensi looks around, searching the areas and under cloths and mats, looking for a possible place where her child could be.
D: "you are a fucking psychopath Kessler, you deserve to die!"
K: "oh, you have a temper, Martin"
D: "h- how do you know my name"
DK: "oh, I don't know.... government hackers, presidential activity, you guess"
D: "don't make me shoot you"
DK: *laughing deeply* "now if you did that, you wouldn't know where your daughter is"
D: "Kessler.. where's Athena"
DK: "pretty name for a pretty baby"
D: *outing gun to chest again and starts to pull the trigger* "don't make me ask you again"
DK: "I'm not scared of you deeks"
D: *rogue* "WHERES MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!?"

 where's Athena"DK: "pretty name for a pretty baby"D: *outing gun to chest again and starts to pull the trigger* "don't make me ask you again"DK: "I'm not scared of you deeks"D: *rogue* "WHERES MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!?"

K: "oh nononononono... nonono.. NONO NO NO DEEKS!!!!"
D: "HE DESERVES TO DIE!!!!"
K: "NO DEEKS OVER HERE!!!!"

Deeks runs over to kensi to see her kneeling near a blanket next to a pool of blood, where their daughter lays silently on the floor.
D: "OH MY-"
Kensi checks her pulse and to see whether she's breathing....
She starts performing CPR to try to save her, when Deeks runs back to Kessler.
D: "YOU SON OF A BITCH WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!!??"
Just as Sam and Callen come in with their guns, Deeks shoots Kessler in the leg.
S: "DEEKS!!!!"
D: "LEAVE US ALONE SAM!"
Deeks runs to Kensi, both now crying and panicking, Deeks trying mouth to mouth with Kensi giving CPR, Fatima calls an ambulance.

There was no hope.