7 Stain'd by the Sea

Violet, Quigley, and Olivia left the penthouse very early that next morning. Klaus was up, Beatrice the second was up, along with Kit, while Isadora was fast asleep and Duncan was in the movie theater, he went to sleep after they had left, so like six in the morning.

"Isa," Klaus whispered to his girlfriend, trying to wake her up, it was eleven in the morning and Jerome made a lunch reservation at twelve. "wake up,"

"GO AWAY DUNCAN! NOBODY LIKES YOU!"

"Ouch," Duncan mumbled from the doorway.

"How do you wake her up?" Klaus asked Duncan who shrugged.

"Something unexpected, like this one time I told her there were blueberry pancakes and she jumped up, but then again, it had been a few months since she had them,"

"Okay, food won't work because there is literally every food available in this Penthouse. We can't bribe her with anything,"

"Tell her I died," Duncan suggested.

"Okay, Isadora, Duncan is dead,"

"Isadora Duncan died a hundred years ago, it's who Duncan and I are named after," Isadora drowsily mumbled, "now let me sleep,"

"No, your brother, Duncan,"

"Finally," She mumbled.

"Something surprising?" Duncan suggested.

"I love you," Klaus told her.

"I said surprising, moron,"

"You weren't my first kiss,"
"How did that happen? I'm like the only person that finds you attractive," Isadora asked as she opened her eyes to Klaus sitting on her bed, next to her. "I'm sure there is a cult of Klaus fangirls somewhere,"

"Honey, I'm the only one, and if Mr. Darcy comes we're done,"
"Fair enough,"

"Now, why did you wake me up, foolish mortal?"

"We have a lunch reservation at twelve and it's eleven,"

"I only have an hour?"
"Forty-five minutes actually,"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?"

"You are scary in the morning,"

"Aww, that's sweet, you're scared of me,"

"Very much so,"

"Now, get out, I have little time to get ready," Isadora pushed Klaus and Duncan out of her room, with a harpoon gun. Unfortunately for Isa, fortunately for Duncan and Klaus, no one was hurt.

---

"This reminds me of the time I brushed my teeth-"

"Not to be rude, Hector, but Mr. Remora's stories were more interesting than yours!" Olivia exclaimed from the diver's seat of the van, after Hector's fifteenth story. "Obviously you guys don't know quality literature when you hear it," he scoffed.

"Violet and Quigley fell asleep listening to your stories," Jacqueline told him gesturing to the Violet and Quigley who were passed out in the third row. "They are way too close! Leave room for Jesus!"

"They share a room,"

"You did say all twenty of you are in one apartment,"

"By themselves, if we're going to control their relationship doesn't that matter more, than when they are sleeping in a car with us in it?" Jacqueline asked the handyman.

"We're here, put on your masks," Olivia told them. Jacqueline handed her and Hector one of the sliver metal masks. "Do you want to wake up Quigley and Violet?"