8 That's the wrong question

Jacques Snicket had arrived very early that morning in Stain'd by the Sea, he was scouting in his own way, making sure it was safe for the love of his life, Jacqueline, Quigley and Violet, forget Hector. So, after a night of driving, he fell asleep in the motel room for most the day, when Jacques decided to wake up, he saw his girlfriend's van rolling into town. "Hey stranger," the familiar voice of the driver greeted him as the car came to a stop. "Where are you heading?"

"I questioned the owner, the last time he saw Lemony, he asked if a dinner was still in business, I think we should check there," Jacques told Olivia.

"Get in," Jacques did as she said and hopped in the backseat.

----

"Aunt Hungry!" A girl about fifteen exclaimed running into the dinner, Jacques, Olivia, Jacqueline, Quigley, Violet, and Hector were in a booth. "Yes, Ingrid?"

"Have you seen Mother or Father?"

"Yes, they went to meet up with an old friend," Hungry told her niece, "why?"

"No reason, I just couldn't find them, who are they meeting?"

"You wouldn't know him, he was in Stain'd by the Sea about twenty five years ago,"

"Okay," Ingrid turned to the door, "thank you, Aunt Hungry, I'm going to go find Lizzie,"

"Ms. Hix, my name is Jacques Snicket, I'm here in this town looking for my brother Lemony, is he by chance the person your nephew and his wife are meeting?"

"Yeah, I think it's Snicket, they didn't tell me much, except they were going to Black Cat Coffee,"

"Thank you, ma'am,"

----

"What are you doing to that poor child?" Klaus asked as he saw Carmelita and Isadora dressing the baby up in a sparkly pink dress with a huge bow tied around her head. "She looks fabulous, doesn't she?" Carmelita asked.

"I'm sorry, this is way too weird, I'm out," Klaus said walking into his room.

"Bookworm, what are you doing?" Isadora asked him, coming into his room and closing the door. "Carmelita was our enemy five seconds ago, she might be spying for Esme,"

"Trust me, she's not, she wants nothing to do with the secret organization, why else would she be in hiding?"

"Listen, I don't trust her, especially with Beatrice, be careful,"

"Don't worry, I'm there too, now go hang out with my brother or someone, he's probably bored,"

"Hey, is your head okay, from earlier?"

"I'm fine,"

----

Jacques listened into Black Cat Coffee from the van.

"Lemony Snicket, where are you, man?"

"Guys, come up here, there may be spies, I'm on the lam,"

'Yeah the spy is your brother,' Jacques thought.

"Better you than me,"

"Shut up, Ellington,"

"And Ellington is here, wonderful," a sarcastic voice said.

"Violet, you are going in undercover, we can learn more that way. You don't need to change your appearance, none of these people have met you, just come out and tell us anything you can learn,"

"Got it,"

----

"Why are you watching Zombies in the Snow,' that's the worst movie ever?" Klaus asked his friend in the movie theater. "I'm practicing cracking codes so-"