2 Together

3rd Person on an SSHAMH

"Oh god, Duncan, you sound like Quigley," Isadora remarked.

"Am I wrong, though?" Duncan asked

"Fine, I like Klaus, satisfied?" Isadora admitted

"Yep, the telegraph machine is printing something,"

"You mean the one where Quigley talks about Violet?"

"Yes, I do,"

Duncan,

Yes, I ship Kladora. As for Sunny, I believe I was in the same area as her for five minutes, and in those five minutes, I guessed that she is smarter than all three of us. My girlfriend is truly a genius inventor. Violet and I have been separated two times now; we are relieved in the hope that we'll see each other in the Last Safe Place. You'll never believe this, but I had my first kiss! It was on a frozen waterfall with Violet. I know we are young, but I feel like she might be the one.

Your brother,

Quigley Quagmire

"I'm sorry, Duncan, but you still have a chance, it is Violet's choice," Isadora said

"Issy, they're dating, they have kissed, 'she might be the one,' she fell for Quigley, and Quigley was there to catch her," Hector came out into the main area, where the Quagmires were, hector saw sadness and frustration on the boy's face, "Duncan, what's wrong?"

"Violet Baudelaire is dating my brother, QUIGLEY," Duncan responded angrily.

Violet POV

We arrived at Briny Beach to see...Mr. Poe??? He explained how he wants to adopt us or something? I don't know; I wasn't listening, I am thinking about Quigley. Then a pregnant woman came over, she had a VFD scarf on, and she talked about the Last Safe Place, we followed her. "I'm sorry if I was late, I ran into some traffic,"

"How did you know where we were going to be at this time?" Klaus asked, getting into the Taxi, "Quigley Quagmire tracked your location and the current you were in the calculate were you're going and when you'd get there. He really likes you, Violet," I blushed at the woman's last sentence.

"Is he here?" I asked

"He wanted to be, but he found his family,"

————

(I'm skipping the Taxi ride because we all knows what happens)

Klaus POV

We stepped outside of the Taxi in our disguises. A person with a black hood covering his/her head walked closer to us, he/she looked to be wearing the same uniform as us, the person picked Violet up and whispered something in her ear, before I could react, Violet kissed the figure, his hood came off revealing him to be Quigley Quagmire. "I don't know if I'm disgusted or disgusted," I remarked

Violet POV

Soon after we got out of the taxi, a figure who had their head covered picked me up, bridal style, "You look very lovely in that disguise," the person whispered to me, of course, it was Quigley, I passionately kissed him, and took his hood off. "I don't know if I'm disgusted or disgusted," Klaus remarked. Quigley and I looked at each other and started laughing.

————

In the lobby, I spotted Count Olaf, who saw me, "You, Concierge, bring a bottle of wine to our room," whew, these discuses do work.

"Yes, sir," I said in an accent, Quigley and I burst out laughing.

(I'm just going to do Quigley's since we know what happens already with the Baudelaires.)