11 Violet Snicket?

"Hi Kit," Lemony greeted, avoiding his sisters face.

"The mission was successful then?" Kit asked Jacques.

"Yep, our little brother is finally here. The Snicket children are reunited at last," Jacques commented.

"Oh my, Lemony, come meet your niece," Kit basically dragged  Lemony to Beatrice's nursery, where the baby was fast asleep, Kit picked up her up, "Beatrice Denouement," Kit handed the child to him, as her eyes opened a little to see who was holding her.

"Kit, I know who-"

"No,"

"Kit,"

"I don't want to talk about it,"

"Does he know?"

"Who?"

"Both,"

"Olaf? No. Dewey? Yes, I told him,"

"The whole truth or part of it?" Lemony interrogated.

"Part, I am not going to tell him the whole story, I can't. Does Violet know?"

"No,"

"Are you going to tell her?"

"No," Lemony replied

"How about we make a deal, if you tell Violet, I'll tell Dewey the truth about Olaf and Beatrice,"

"Fine, it's a deal,"

"She's one room down," kit smiled, her brother would never.

----

Violet was sitting on the balcony of her and Quigley's room, staring at the cityscape, with other thoughts in mind.

"There you are, I was looking for you everywhere, my darling," Quigley said, sitting next to her, on the small white loveseat. Violet didn't reply. "I was thinking about the future, even know it is many years away, and I-"

Violet finally faced him, her eyes red and puffy, and a look that broke his heart. "My dear, what's wrong?" He questioned, putting his arm around her.

"I don't want to get married," Violet sniffled.

"Is this about..." Violet had more recently getting nightmares, mainly of Olaf. Violet slowly nodded.

"I'm sorry, you deserve better,"

"There isn't anyone in this whole world better for me then you," Quigley told her, kissing her forehead, "I was actually thinking more along the lines of traveling the world,"

"Hmm, where would we go?" Violet asked, wiping away her tears.

"Everywhere,"

"That sounds nice. Can we go to Peru?"

"Yep,"

"And France,"

"It is the most romantic city,"

"Milan? Assisi? Gordes?"

"We can go anywhere you want," Quigley kissed her forehead.

"How about inside?"

Quigley chucked and helped her back inside.

----

Lemony approached the room he was told his daughter was staying in. He knocked on the door. "Violet, I need to speak with you,"

He heard laughing from the other side, "I'm coming, Mr. Snicket," How odd it was to know that was his daughter on the other side. The door finally opened to reveal Violet, "Yes?"

"Can we talk in the drawing room?" Lemony asked, though he expected she would not open the door any further.

"Which one?" Violet asked.

"The one in this wing," Lemony replied.

"Give me ten minutes and I'll meet you there," Violet replied, closing the door after he nodded in agreement.

"Who was it?" Quigley questioned.

"Just Lemony, he wants to talk to me about something," Violet told him. Quigley pecked her lips
"Don't be too long," 

---

"Mr. Snicket?" Violet questioned, walking in the room.

"Violet, I have to tell you something important, this might be life changing," Lemony told Violet as she sat down. "And that is?" 

"You're not an orphan," Lemony told her. Violet sat silently in shock for a minute. 

"Is my mom alive?" Violet questioned.

"If only. Your father is," 

Violet jumped up. "We have to tell Klaus and Sunny! Where is Father?" 

"Not Bertrand," Lemony gulped, "Klaus and Sunny's father is not alive, yours is," 

Violet stayed silent for a moment before speaking, "Did my mother have an affair?" 

"No. There was a man, he loved your mother very much, he still does. Him and your mother were supposed to marry, but something happened and the man had to go into hiding. He thought your mother deserved better, he just didn't know that she was pregnant. So Beatrice was forced to flee. She was so grief stricken that she got on a cruise ship going to Europe to visit her cousin. Her ship crashed and she made it to an island, where she ran into an old friend of hers, Bertrand. They got married later on," Lemony explained. 

"Mr. Snicket, are you my father?" Violet questioned. 

Lemony slowly nodded, "I am. I didn't find out until it was too late. I wish I could've taken you before Olaf got to you," 

"You're here now," Violet replied, "I have a question though,"

"Anything," 

"Quigley, Kit was planning on adopting the Quagmires, if that were to happen-"

"Kit and I discussed this, I know the Quagmire boy means a lot to you," Lemony told her, "and I know Kit means a lot to the Quagmire boy, but we were thinking, if Jerome were to adopt Quigley. But then again, since he is adopted and at no blood relation, if you two wanted to marry, have children, there are no legal issues, or issues on matter of blood and such," Lemony explained. 

"You're my father," Violet said in disbelief.

"I remember telling Beatrice I always wanted a daughter named Violet," Lemony commented, "I know how strange this must be and feel, but if your willing, I would love nothing more to step in as your father," 

Violet gave Lemony a big hug, "I would love nothing more,"

---

"What did Lemony want, my love?" Quigley questioned as Violet collapsed on the bed next to him. "Lemony is my father," Violet told him.

"What?" Quigley exclaimed, throwing his map to the side, "your father?"

"Yeah, my father," Violet mumbled. 

"So that means, you're not Violet Baudelaire," Quigley said.

"Huh?" Violet questioned looking at the boy.

"You're Violet Snicket,"