Oᑎᗴ

:After Daquan killed Monte Niyah left and her and Chanel moved to Newyork together,nobody knows what happened to Dre and his friend.Quick update now let's start this story.

Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ Yᗴᗩᖇᔕ ᒪᗩTᗴᖇ
ᑎIYᗩᕼ ᑭOᐯ

-Gun shoots went off making me wake up screaming.

"Noooo!I said as Chanel hugged me.

"It's just a dream Niyah.She said still hugging me as tears fell from my eyes.

"Daquan is gone and he's gonna be gone for a while.She said letting me go.

"But what about Monte huh?Its my fault that he's gone.I said wiping my face.

"Mommyyyy!Kyree yelled running in my room.

"Yes Ky?I said picking him up and sitting him down on the bed.

"Him so cute,but look like his damn daddy.Chanel said smiling before rolling her eyes.

"Wait where's Ava?I asked looking at her confused.

"She's with your mom.She said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm so glad that u got a new phone cause all them hoes texting your phone about Daquan was ugh.She said making me look at her.

"Can we just stop talking about him.I said looking at her.

"Okay let's talk about when u gone stop working for that bullshit ass pimp and come work with me at the office.She said making me shake my head.

"All he do is dog your ass and beating your ass and take half of your money.She said as Kyree fell asleep.

"I ain't even know he was a pimp,see that's why u gotta stop listening to Sanaa.She said as my phone started ringing.

"That's him right?She asked as I looked at it.

"Yeh.I said looking at her before picking up the phone and answering it.

"I'm outside waiting for u right now,hurry up I got some business to take care of.He said before hanging up.

"Um I gotta go can u watch Ky for me?I said getting outta the bed and getting dressed and stuff.

"Yeah fasho.She said as I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

—————

"Sit down right there.He said pointing to a couch making me sit down.

"Aye!He said making five females walk in the living room.

"Where the other two bitches at?He asked as they shrugged.

"We right here.He said as one of them was wiping they lips.

"Y'all meet Ni,she gone be staying with y'all for a while.He said making me look at him as they looked at me.

"No I'm not I got kids at home u must've forgot.I said as he looked at me making me get quiet.