𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

"Wow really?Sanaa asked as I ate my food.

"So basically he saying that if he is cheating u ain't gone be able to like leave or anything?Chanel asked.

"Yep.I said as some girls walked up to our table.

"You Cam girlfriend?One of them asked me.

"Why?!Sanaa asked ready to slap any bitch that get outta line.

"I'm just asking,he hasn't been answering my phone calls or anything he know I need some more dick.She said making me throw my drink on her.

"Thirsty ass bitch!I said getting up.

"Bitch I'm finna fuck u up!She said making Sanaa get up and punch her in the mouth.

"Watch yo mouth when u talk to my bestie and she not finna fight pregnant bitch fight me!Sanaa said making the workers come.

"Don't say nothing we finna go.Chanel said grabbing are stuff.

"Yeah bitch come outside!Sanaa said before we walked outta the restaurant.

"The fuck Cam doing fucking a tall Bitch.Chanel said as Sanaa looked at them as they walked out.

-A car pulled up fast asf making me look at it.

"I'm finna get in the car.I said as Cam got outta the car.

"Bitch shut the fuck up u ain't gone do nothing!The girl yelled as Her and Sanaa was face to face.

-They started fight making Cam grab me as I was finna walk off and go to the car.

"Get yo stupid ass in the car!He said making me snatch away from him.

"First off don't grab me like that and who the fuck is u talking to!I said making Chanel grab my hand.

-I snatched my hand away from Chanel and looked at Cam.

"And u told me not to believe Jr when everything he was saying about u was true,u out here fucking other bitches while I'm pregnant with yo twins looking stupid!I said making him get closer to me like he was finna hit me or something.

"U finna hit me?I asked making him grab me and basically pull my ass all the way to his car.

"Get in the car!He said mad asf making me just get in the car.

-He got in the car and then pulled off as I pulled my phone outta my purse.

—————

"Who does this to their pregnant girlfriend.Chanel said helping me with my bloody nose.

"I'm not his girlfriend.I said holding my head back and crying.

"So what u gone do?Chanel asked before moving the towel as my nose stopped bleeding.

"I'm going to my Mama house.I said getting off my the counter.

"Don't tell him.I said going to my closet and grabbing my bags.

"I'm not but be safe and he's blowing up your phone right now.She said handing me my phone.

-I powered off my phone and then put it in my pocket.

"This is all his stuff right here if he comes back while I'm gone.I said pushing the bag outta my closet.

"U know he not gone take that damn bag.She said looking at me as I walked outta the bathroom.

"Then burn all that shit.I said grabbing my purse and keys.

"Where's Ava and Ky?She asked.

"With my mama.I said as she dragged the bag outta my room as I followed her.

-I closed my room door and then locked it.

"I'll see u when I come back with the twins.I said hugging her.

———————