ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ

ᑎIYᗩᕼ ᑭOᐯ

"Imma start pulling up on u niggas in the dark.Cam said aiming the gun at his live.

"All flashlight shit nigga.Cam said making me look at him as I sat down on the couch.

"Imma night time god!He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Put that on yo mama that u fucked my bitch.Cam said reading the comments.

-He put the gun down and grabbed his phone and walked up to me and sat down on the couch.

"She still mad at me.He said putting me in the live.

"Stooop.I said covering my face.

"U still mad at me?He asked making me uncover my face and look at the tv.

"Stop talking to me,talk to your fans on your live.I said rolling my eyes.

-My phone started ringing making me pick it up and Answer it.

"Girl Daquan gets out TONIGHT!Chanel said making me get quiet.

"I'm finna panic because what if when he gets out him and Dre comes to New York.She said making Cam look at me.

"Niyah Talk to me!She yelled as Cam ended his live.

"I-I don't know what to say I thought they was gonna give him ten years it's only been 3 years.I said biting my bottom lip.

"I'll talk to u when u get home.I said before hanging up.

-I covered my face as Cam looked at me.

"Speak.He said making me wipe my face and then look at him.

"Daquan is getting out tonight.I said making him hold his head.

——————————

"Y'all I'm finna do a acting hard in front of my boyfriend prank.I said setting up the camera.

-Cam got in the car and started it as I got on my phone.

"Bitch what the fuck u mean u lost them,bitch I hope u got the money to pay me!I said making cam look at me.

"Fuck u talking about,u know what I'm bout to pull up don't even worry about it hoe.I said as he still looked at me.

"Who df u bout to pull up on?He asked driving as I looked at my phone.

"Who th-who the fuck is u talking to?!I asked looking at him making him look at me.

"Who the fuck is u talking to?!The streets is calling my name.I said clapping.

"The streets is calling yo name?I'll drag yo ass down the streets.He said as I put my shades on.

"Pull up to the corner store I'm finna drag this bitch,Naww take me home first so I can get my glock!I said making him shake his head.

"My glock.He said getting on his phone.

"Boy stfu and take me to the corner store.I said looking at him.

"Who u talking to?!He asked pushing my head.

"Big head ass.He said making me laugh.

"Look.I said pointing at the camera making him look at the camera and shake his head.

———————-

Anytways I didn't know what to do in this chapter so enjoy this boring ass shiii that I let my cousin type