𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑂𝑛𝑒

"Okay,mommy?Ava asked walking in my room.

"Yes baby.I said as and got in my bed.

"Did daddy tell u?She asked making me look at her confused.

"Tell me what?I asked looking at her confused.

"That he wants u back mommy.She said causing me to slightly roll my eyes.

"He even told GG and she told him she'll help get u back with him.She said as Cam walked in the room.

"I brought u some toys Ava they in yo room.Cam said a lil quietly.

"Really!!Ava said getting excited causing her to get up and run outta my room.

-I looked at the wall as Cam looked at me.

"What u thinking about?He asked finally breaking the silence.

"Noth-I said but stopping as we walked up to me.

"U thinking about going back to him right?He asked grabbing my face making me look at him.

"No Cam.I said as he let my face go and went in the restroom and closed the door.

-I laid in the bed and watched Tv for about 30 minutes before he came back outta the restroom and sat down on the bed.

"Shiiitttt.He said getting all the way in the bed.

"What's wrong?I said starting to massage his feet.

"I don't want u to ever leave me ni.He said making me slightly roll my eyes.

"I'm not gonna leave u.I said quietly as he looked at me making me stop rubbing his feet.

"Ion believe it.He said mugging me.

-I got outta the bed making him reach over and grab my arm.

"Don't touch me cause u pissing me off!I said snatching away from him and walking outta the room making me get up and follow me.

"After all we been through and u still don't believe me right?I asked turning around and looking at him.

"U know what after I have these twins I just might leave u!I said making him push me hard asf down the stairs.

"Stupid ass bitch!I heard him yell before passing out.

*******