ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ

ᑎIYᗩᕼ ᑭOᐯ

"Why is u acting like this?He asked grabbing my ass.

"I don't want u to gooo.I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Imma just be gone for a month.He said before pulling my phone outta his pocket.

"When I call this damn phone u betta answer it!He said tapping on my phone.

"Okayyy.I said grabbing the phone.

"Give daddy a kiss.He said making me kiss him.

-He kissed me back before pulling away.

"See u later.I said before getting back in the car.

"Mommy why is Cam leaving?Ava asked as her and Ky sat in the front seat.

"He's going to take care of business.I said putting my seatbelt on and pulling off.

"Mommy gotta do the same thing with Sanaa tomorrow.I said making her look at me.

"So where u wanna go,nana house or Taliyah house?I asked looking at my phone before back at the road.

"Taliyah house so Ky can come too.She said making me smile.

"Okay.I said turning up the radio.

—————-

"WE IN FRISCO BITCHHHH!Sanaa yelled while recording.

"Bitch stop recording us!Chanel said making me laugh.

"I'm tired!I said as we waiting for are driver to pull up.

-My phone started ringing making me look at it to see that it was Cam FaceTiming me.

"Hello?I said answering it.

"I need u to do something for me.He said sounding like he just woke up.

"What?I asked rolling my eyes as we got in the car.

"He putting our stuff in the trunk?Chanel asked looking at Sanaa as I sat in the middle of them.

"Yeah.Sanaa said.

"What is it camm?I asked closing my eyes and covering the camera.

"Go to the trap and get that duffel bag from Jr.He said making Chanel and Sanaa look at me.

"I-I'm not at home.I said.

"Where the fuck u at?!He asked sounding mad asf.

"In Texas.I said quietly.

"Where in-But before he could finish my phone went dead.

"Damnnn.Sanaa said as the driver finally started driving.

"Putting yo life on the line u already told him that u in Texas.Chanel said making me shake my head.

"Imma need u to speed this damn car up and we going to the Omni hotel.Sanaa said making Chanel laugh.

-She pulled out a bottle of Hennessy outta her purse making me look at her.

"It's too early.I said laughing.

"Bitch u taking a shot u been stressing all damn dayyyyy!Sanaa said opening it.

"Here drink some.She said giving me the bottle making me grab it and drink some.

—————-

ᑕᗩᗰ ᑭOᐯ

"I need somebody everywhere in Texas!I said before hanging up the phone.

"Why u so worried about her?Alena asked rubbing my back.

"U lied to her just to get out here with me anyways so let's just Spend some time with each other before u have to leave.She said making me get outta the bed.

"I ain't lie to her about shit,I came out here to take care of some business not to be laid up in the bed with yo ass all day!I said mugging her.

"Leave then and sees what happens,u won't even make it back to New York!She said starting to cry.

"Yeah and see that's the problem!I said pulling out a gun.

"I'm tired of u threatening me because of who you daddy is.I said aiming the gun at her.

"But see that's gone change cause I already handled him.I said making her look at me.

"U gone kill me while I'm pregnant with your baby?She asked making me sigh.

"Ion need more kids.I said making her frown.

"Your being unfair,u don't even have kids the kids that u claim not even yours.She said making me shrug.

"U gone move me to New York,so I can at least meet her and your some called kids?She asked making me put the gun down and cover my face.

"I'll think about it.I said making her smirk.

——————