𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑆𝑖𝑥

-I put the kids in the car as Cam helped the driver put the bags in the trunk.

"Mommy why Carmen can't talk?Ava asked holding Carmen hand.

"Because she's just a baby right now.I said as Cam got in the car.

-Ky sat in my lap and laid his head on my chest making me rub his back.Damn I remember me saying I only wanted one kid and that shit turned into four.

"What u thinking about?Cam asked getting in the car.

"Nothing.I said closing my eyes.

"I know u thinking about something,u can't just sit there and just be thinking about nothing.He said making me not saying anything for a minute.

"Okay Cam.I said making him grab my hand and pull it from the front seat.

"Cam stop.I said opening my eyes and looking at him.

"Put Ky down and get in the front with me.He said making the driver look at him crazy.

"U ain't gone get pulled over.Cam said looking at the driver.

"No imma just staying in the back with the kids.I said looking at Ava as she was falling asleep slowly.

"Come on.He said making me put Ky down and get in the front with him.

-I sat in his lap making him wrap his arms around my waist as I laid back on him.

"U love me?He asked.

"I wish I was still married.The driver said making me look at him.

"What happened to your relationship?I asked making him sigh as he drove.

"U just gone ignore my question?Cam asked grabbing my neck.

"He left me.The drive said stopping at a red light.

"Woahhhhh.Cam said making me hit his hand.

"Awwww.I said as he started back driving.

"I wish I was married.I said looking at my hand.

"Aren't u married to him?The driver asked.

"Naw he just my fuck buddy.I said laughing making Cam pinch my back.

"Ouchhh I'm just playing.I said still laughing.

"There's supposed to be a ring on my finger but u know things happens.I said making Cam stop.

"I understand.He said making me look at him.

—————————

"I can see the pool from up here.Ava said as her and Ky looked out the window.

"U see the waterpark?Cam asked smirking.

"Yessss!Ava said getting happy as I laid in the bed with Cameron on top of me.

"Mommy can I feed Carmen?Ava asked getting in the bed.

"Yeah Cam can u help her?I asked making him pick up Carmen and give her to Ava.

-I sat up and Cam gave Ava the baby bottle.

"He was about to go to sleep.I said as Cam picked up Cameron.

"We be back,come on Ky.Cam said as I watched Ava feed Carmen.

-I grabbed my phone and started recording her before it started ringing.

"Hello?

"Let Leevi girlfriend in.He said before hanging up.

-I got up and opened the door to see Sanaa.

"He got me fucked up I ain't come out here to be a stepmom.Sanaa said making me laugh as she walked in.

"What happened?I asked closing the door.

"The shit is not funny Niyah his son bad asf,he wasted his drink and started crying and Leevi gone look at me and say why yo stupid ass ain't grab it from him and hold it,like nigga I don't know how to be a mom ion even like kids.She said making Ava look at her.

"Ava I like u cause u chill and calm.She said making Ava look away.

"U probably got one in you right now.I said touching her stomach.

"Abortion.She said making me hit her.

"Mommy what's a abortion?Ava asked making me look at her as Cam and them walked back in the room.

"Daddy what's a abortion?She asked looking at Cam making him look at me as I covered my face.

"Can u burp Carmen?I said Sanaa getting up knowing Cam was finna say something.

"Yeah.She said as Cam laid Cameron down and then walked outta the hotel room as I followed him.

"I know I'm high asf right now and I'm not tripping.He said as we walked.

"Who was talking about a abortion?He asked stopping and looking at me.

"I know I pulled out last night and the other night.He said making me shake my head.

"Sanaa was talking about a abortion.I said making him shake his head.

"That bitch ain't pregnant fuck is she talking about a abortion for?He asked making me shrug.

"She might be.I said as we walked back to the hotel room.

———————-