Chapter11:Found

~This Chapter is going to be a little teeny weeny spicy.....So Uh...Please continue with Warning ⚠️ ~

~Third Person POV~
It's been a few months since Y/N and Tsukishima have been dating. Tsukishima had a game,Karasuno against Shiratorizawa.

Y/N was a little late since she had to bake the orders she had. She decided to open up a small shop for pastries and other things.

When Y/N came,It was already the second set. Akiteru was also there.They were cheering for Karasuno and after they won,Y/N gave them a cake she baked for them as a celebration.

After the little party they had,everyone went home. Y/N was wearing Tsukishima's shirt after she took a shower. She was answering some work sheets and didn't notice that the tall blonde was having a mini heart attack by the door.

"You are making me go crazy...." Tsukishima said as her wrapped his arms around her waist from behind"Eh? Why?" She asked a little confused of what she did this time to turn him on,without any word,he slipped his hands under the shirt "H-Hey!" The girl said and Tsukishima just kept quiet and started giving her butterfly kisses on her neck,Y/N wanted to get her sheets done so she gave him a quick peck on the lips and tuned back to her work, Tsukishima was a bit unsatisfied so he kissed Y/N passionately.

Tsukishima bit her lower lip and they both explored each other's caverns,soon they parted for air,Y/N was flustered while Tsukishima smirked at her,he carried her to the bed.

After a exhausting night. Y/N woke up and had her legs like jelly,her boyfriend was hugging her as an apology for going a little rough last night.They got ready for the day and it was a good thing that Y/N already won the competition a few days ago, she was going to compete in the Nationals again. Tsukishima went to school and Y/N packed the necessary things when they go to Nationals.

Ayumi suddenly came in the kitchen crying.
The little child hugged Y/N's leg "What's wrong Yumi?" Y/N said as she crouched down to her level and the little girl just handed her the phone.

"Y/N...." A familiar voice said from the other line and Y/N felt her heart sink,her pipes were narrowing and she immediately ended the call, she performed her breathing exercises and she finally calmed down.Y/N knew that she would be located by her parents and would probably be here to either give her another child or their worthless presence.The phone rang again, Y/N picked up "We're coming back to Japan in two weeks.Better be ready." They said and hung up.Kimiko entered the kitchen and she rushed over to Y/N.

"Y/N! What happened?" She asked and Y/N gripped tightly on her shirt "Their Coming Back...." Y/N said and the older woman's eyes widened "I don't want them....not their voice, their presence,anything about them. I DON'T WANT IT." Y/N muttered "What are you planning to do?" Kimiko asked "Were gonna move to a new house...." Y/N said "But you'll be in Nationals...." Kimiko said "Will you help me Auntie?" Y/N asked and the woman just nodded,they closed down the shop for the day and looked for houses by the area.

" Kimiko said "Will you help me Auntie?" Y/N asked and the woman just nodded,they closed down the shop for the day and looked for houses by the area

(I don't own the picture )

There was one house they had interest in. Y/N could have her babysitting job there and the pastry shop by the town.It was decided,it was this house.Kimiko promised Y/N to help her but all Y/N needed was help in the papers because she had enough money to support her and her little sister,the papers were getting processed and Y/N needed to go,She signed them before leaving and Akiteru volunteered to move their things,She was so caught up with it the past few days,she haven't told Kei yet,it slipped her mind.

Tsukishima was unhappy about the lack of attention he was getting but brushed it off. Y/N didn't completely ignore him,quick hugs and kisses from time to time but that was it.Y/N was feeling a bit strange for the few days but brushed it off since she thought it was just the feeling of being separated from the family she grew up with.

Little did she know....It wasn't that....

Word Count:760