Chapter17:Finding Out

~Tsukishima's POV~
It's been a year and a couple months since I last saw Y/N, heard her voice, seen her smile, held her in my arms..... she just disappeared from my life....

I'm a second year now and still playing Volleyball along with those idiots. I was passing by the club room so I could change for practice when I heard Yachi, Yamaguchi and Hinata talking inside....

"The twins are almost 1!" Yachi said "There's only 2 more months, I can't believe their already growing up!" Hinata said making crying noises "O-Oi! They're only turning 1!" Yamaguchi said in a panic "Besides....If they grow up without knowing their dad-" As Yamaguchi trailed off "Stop thinking like that Tadashi! As a Mother, Y/N's gonna tell them soon! She said so herself!" Yachi cut off his train of thought, I was shocked to hear that Y/N had kids....

"But she hasn't even seen or contacted Tsuki..." Yamaguchi said 'Wait. I'm a dad!? Since When!? Y/N never told me!" I thought to myself, tears forming in my eyes and I slowly turned the doorknob "She doesn't hate Tsukishima, it's just she's worried that he'll hate her for that...." Hinata said "She's planning on telling him today...." Yachi said and I opened the door "Since When." I said and they all froze "Tsuki-" "SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU KNOWN!?" I yelled, my voice cracked but I didn't give a damn, they went quiet "When were you planning on telling me!?" I said and they remained silent "ANSWER ME GOD DAMN IT!" I shouted and I accidentally punched the door "We've known from the start...." Hinata said, I clicked my tongue "Where is she?" I asked sternly "She's coming here after practice....." Yachi said and I walked back down and went in the gym with a bloodied fist.

Practice came and went by, we were cleaning up then Yachi ran out the gym, we looked out the gym and we saw a girl with long H/C hair sitting on the grass while two babies sat between her legs and I saw a familiar little girl putting flowers in her hair as Yachi quickly sat down beside her giving her a hug.

"So your finally telling him?" I heard Yachi say "He has the right to know....I just can't run from my problems you know? I have to face them ready or not...." Y/N's soft voice lingered and echoed through my head "N/N!" Yamaguchi said as he ran out the gym followed by Hinata "Y/N!" Hinata said as they gave her a hug, Yamaguchi and Yachi whispered something into her ear and she nodded, Yachi took Ayumi and dragged Hinata and Yamaguchi away, leaving Y/N with the kids.

"Hey Tsukishima..." She said, not looking back at me "Y/N..." I said and I stumbled to her and hugged her from behind "Why? Why did you just disappear?" I said slightly quivering and tears streamed down as I buried my head on her back "I was so worried....I couldn't live properly without you....You never left my mind....." I said as I sobbed more, she placed her hand on my arm and I saw she was wearing the ring "Same here Tsukishima...." She mumbled.... "I just got scared and I wanted to resolve my situations...." She said as she held the twins on her lap.

"But your still the same. Salty, rude and teasing comments....You remained the same... the only thing that changed was I wasn't there. You were still you with or without me." She said and every word she said broke me.... "Lies." I said and she looked at me with a questioning look "I'm lost without you. How could I change if the person I need in my life... Isn't there...I remained the same because I was lost....I couldn't change a thing, I was always hoping you'd come back and still like me the way I was...." I said tightening my grip, she sighed "I never stopped loving you Kei." She said "I'm gonna disappear once more and-" "I won't let you. Not again." I cut her off "Well then....The hospital calls..." She mumbled with a slight chuckle as a tear fell down her cheek.

"Surgery is a Bitch." She said "It got worse Kei. I'm gonna be having a little break." She explained "But as always....I'll always come back to you." She said and kissed me, I missed this.....it's been so long....

After a few minutes, I sat beside her with a baby boy on my lap as she held the girl "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked "I got scared and I didn't had the extra time since I've been in the hospital, running two businesses, a couple more future plans so I'm hoping I'll get through the Surgery." She said "This is L/N Keiko Tomoni and that's L/N Kenji Tomo....I didn't put your surname because I doubted that you'd want us....Auntie and Akiteru really kept it hidden from you huh?" She said and I nodded "Ridiculous. You are they best part of me. Never Doubt that." I said and she giggled "Still stupid I see?" I teased "Still teasing I see?" She retorted and we bursted out laughing.

The next day, I didn't wake up in my room, I was in a different house but all my things were there. I walked out the room I was sleeping and I realized that I was in Y/N's house.... They explained everything and Y/N is currently resting in the hospital because she got her surgery done that night after we talked.

Word Count:957