Chapter16:Twins.

~Y/N's POV~

It was painful and exhausting but I managed to get through it. Giving birth to twins is Hell. The doctors rescheduled my surgery and it was at the end of the year,10 months away......

Suga,Akiteru,Shoyo,Yachi,Kiyoko,Tadashi, The Kazashi's and Nari's and Auntie Kimiko, some of my fans found out and sent me gifts,they promised they wouldn't tell anyone.

Two nurses came in with the baby twins. The baby girl had little streaks of blonde on her head while the baby boy had H/C little streaks on his, how adorable....both were sleeping peacefully....

The nurse gave me some papers and it was for the babies names. L/N Keiko Tomoni and L/N Kenji Tomo.

Keiko- Adored One
Tomoni- Unity;Togetherness

Kenji-Intelligent Ruler
Tomo-A Twin

I then flipped the papers and I saw my papers, the confirmation papers to my surgery, I hesitated but soon filled it out, I finished it and gave it back to the nurse,she left the room.

I look to my side to see my friends and family admiring the babies, they looked adorable.... I giggled and Auntie Kimiko looked at me with a soft smile.

"What did you name them?" She asked "L/N Keiko Tomoni and L/N Kenji Tomo...." I said "It suits them..." She said "Keiko means Adored one and Tomoni means Unity and Togetherness...." Yachi said "And Kenji means Intelligent Ruler and Tomo means A Twin..." Kiyoko continued and I nodded "Exactly..." I said "They're adorable!" Tadashi said but soon covered his mouth when he realized he was being too loud.

After a couple days in the hospital,we finally got discharged and went home. Ayumi stayed with Natsu(Shoyo's Little Sister) along with the Kazashi's and Nari's children while their parents and siblings would visit me in the hospital, they visited me there a couple times too but they were mostly left in the house with Masanori(Maya's older brother,19).

I love these people with all my heart, They're always looking after me but they also support and help me in my decisions. Akiteru placed the twins in the nursery and he went down to the living where we were staying,chatting abit.

I still haven't taken off the ring,it was pretty but the memories it held were precious, sad and happy ones.

Tadashi was currently staying with us because he wanted to help me,Kiyoko was going off to Tokyo for College along with Masanori and Akiteru became my staff in my pastry shop along with Auntie Kimiko while Yachi loved interning with them, on the weekends Tadashi and Yachi would help me babysit the children that were dropped off by their parents, taking care of twins was hard but it was a lot of fun.

Tadashi would be Captain next year,I'll be getting surgery by then,Yachi,Shoyo,Kageyama and Tsukishima would already be third years and by the time I recover from surgery they'll probably be preparing for college while the twins would be a year old and Ayumi would be 7 and I would be 17......

A month later.....9 Months before my Surgery..... I want to tell Tsukishima about the twins,he has the right to know but I might ruin his life.....

It was a Saturday and Me,Yachi and Tadashi were checking on the supply of ingredients,I recently signed a deal with a huge food chain company and I get all my ingredients from them, we were just restocking the shelves while the kids were in the living room sleeping since they became tired after they played in the backyard,the twins were sleeping on the mat that Akiteru put in a couple months before.

Keiko had E/C eyes and blonde little streaks while Kenji had Tsukishima's golden brown eyes and H/C little streaks. How adorable.....

The others were still friends with Tsukishima because there wasn't any reason to end their friendship and I respected that, I didn't hate him, it's just what he did was really painful.... We haven't seen each other in almost a year, I admit that I miss him and still love him but things got complicated.....

Tadashi's hand slipped while stacking up the flour and it made a huge smoke of flour in the supply room, the flour started to disappear and we were all covered in flour, I used my inhaler since it was getting hard to breathe and we just looked at each other before we started laughing. Flour was everywhere,our faces, hair, clothes were covered. After our little laughing session, we dusted off the extra flour stuck on us and started to resume our supply check with a couple jokes and snickers here and there, we cleaned up the mess in the room and then proceeded to go and rest beside the sleeping children.

"So...do you plan on telling him?" Tadashi said and I sighed while being Yachi closer to me and strangling her into a hug which she didn't mind because she was busy designing new flyers and signs for the VB club and My Business.

"Soon....when I'm ready...." I said below whisper just enough for us to hear "No rush..." Yachi said slightly patting my arm.

The Twins were little angels...I don't hate anyone... it's just I'm avoiding to get hurt again...it's just exhausting to be constantly in pain.....

4 Months later,The Twins are 5 Months old and There is only 5 Months before my surgery.
I sound like I'm counting my days until I'm on my death bed.

I started to skate again but I still haven't announced my reappearance on ice.... there's still a lot going on and I can't make another big decision.....The ice was a getaway for a couple hours before I go back to my responsibilities. My friends and 'family' helps me a lot and I have no words for them.....It's just so.... euphoric... This was the closest thing to me feeling like the way when I was still on ice, when Me and Tsukishima were still okay.... before everything broke down and I tried to keep our lives on track....it's exhausting and painful but that too bad.....

I don't like loosing or giving up.I won't loose to these battles...but should I really be fighting alone?....it's hard to let another person in... I can't always rely on them to have my back when I can't keep going....It's exhausting.... It's painful.... It's difficult.... and I'm just a human that never received the love I give...

Word Count:1110