Chapter15:Little Revenge

This happened the next day in school after Y/N left Tsukishima in 'Breaking It'

~Third Person POV~
Yachi,Hinata and Yamaguchi couldn't stand that Y/N got hurt so they wanted to get a little revenge for Y/N. They weren't usually troublemakers but it was Y/N they were talking about, they cared deeply for her and didn't want her to get hurt.

They came to school the next day planning to make the black haired girl's life a living hell, Nyoko Rai was the girl's name and she was a brat that crossed the line.

Tsukishima was by his locker getting some stuff and Rai just walked past him, Yachi, Hinata and Yamaguchi was standing in the hallway talking to each other, they noticed Rai and Yachi gave a scoff that caught her attention, she bid the boys goodbye and went down the hall to her classroom and Hinata did the same after glaring at the girl while Yamaguchi just lightly shoved passed her, leaving the girl in shock and disbelief.

Yamaguchi was having a conversation with Tsukishima on the other side of the room when Rai was approached by a girl with brown hair and orange-ish eyes, Nobu Michi "Did you really offend L/N?" Michi asked "L/N? Who's that?" Rai said in confusion "Tsukishima's Girlfriend!" Michi whisper-yelled "The H/C girl?" Rai asked and Michi nodded profusely "What if I did? She isn't a big deal." Rai said

"Isn't a big deal!? Are you crazy!?" Michi exclaimed "What?" Rai said "You offended A 8 Year Ice Figure Skating Champion! She's close friends with the principal! Her fans and friends are gonna kill you! If not...she might kill you herself!" Michi said shoving 'Sports Weekly' in Rai's hands, she flipped the page and there it was.....A picture of Y/N holding a bouquet of flowers, a sash and a gold medal hanging on her neck.

Rai scoffed and shoved back the magazine in Michi's hands and sat abruptly in her seat. The lessons started, the teachers kept glaring at Rai and calling her if she wasn't paying attention, normally they would just let her but not after what she did. The lunch bell then rang and Rai went out the classroom to go find some girls to hangout with but instead she was greeted with whispering and glaring from the other students.

"What is up with everyone today!?" Rai yelled out "Well you did ruin an engagement...." Yachi said beside Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, Hinata "Engagement!?" Rai exclaimed "Don't act innocent, you see the ring Tsukishima wears! I even heard you ask about it!" Hinata said and Rai scoffed "You just ruined someone's life...." Yamaguchi commented as anger started to build up in Rai "You ruined their relationship...." Yachi said and Rai stormed towards her tried to slap her but her wrist was caught by someone.

Suga and Kiyoko appeared beside them and Kiyoko stopped Rai from slapping Yachi, she sent Rai a cold stare before she let go of her wrist and soon patted Yachi's head "Come on, let's go get Lunch!" Suga said giving his juniors head pats as they walked away leaving Rai with the whispers and stares.

Lunch ended and everyone went to their classes. Michi mouthed her a 'I told you so.' but she just rolled her eyes.

The whole week went by, Rai was getting stares and everyone started avoiding her all because of a certain Angel, she then had enough and transferred to a new school but it never stopped there.

Yamaguchi and the others then decided to pay Y/N a visit that afternoon and that they did.

Rai's life became a nightmare for her. She barely met Y/N but it seemed like everyone was waiting for her to say sorry to her to which she didn't give in to, She got blocked on social platforms too.

Word Count:656