Chapter6:Match

~Narrator POV~

Aoba Johsai was proclaimed Victorious in the Tournament.

After the meal with the team,they reached the school.Tsukishima quickly took his things and rushed to the bathroom to change his clothes.After a few minutes he got out walked over to Yamaguchi.

"Hurry Up Yamaguchi." He said and Yamaguchi ran in the bathroom and changed.
In a distance,the other team members were watching. Kiyoko and Yachi then approached Tsukishima in casual clothing.

"Are they going on a date!?" Tanaka jumped to conclusions.Yamaguchi came out the bathroom in his casual clothing,he handed Yachi a jacket shyly "It might get a little chilly since it's getting late..." he said and the four of them started walking away.

"Let's follow them!" Nishinoya said "Huh? Where's Hinata?" Kageyama asked as he looked around for a tangerine looking boy but he was nowhere in sight but nonetheless the other members went on to follow them and it led them to the ice rink again and there stood a familiar Orange Head greeting at the four.

"What took you so long?" He asked "We weren't late,you were just early Shrimp." The Salty Bean said "KEI-NII!" A little voice yelled out and the tall bean looked at the little H/C kid that was running towards him,he picked her up "Hey Chibi-Chan..." he said and the girl smiled at him,she then continued to fiddle with his glasses,took them off and putted them on hers "You look a lot more attractive without your glasses Nii-Chan!" She said and before the tall bean could say anything a chuckle was heard from the doors of the rink "I agree with Yumi-Chan but as handsome as Kei is,he won't be able to see..." She said as she approached the two and gestured him to bend down,he bent down with the child still in his hands "Besides....I think Kei is attractive either way!" She continued as she placed back his glasses and took the child from the tall fry.

Tsukishima looked away with a tint of blush on his face "Shut Up..." he said as he scratched the back of his neck "Is Tsukishima blushing or do I need to get my eyes checked!?" The tangerine said and this earned a glare from Tsukishima and a laughs from the girls and Yamaguchi "Get your eyes checked Human Tangerine." He said "You guys should head inside and find seats,were gonna start soon!" Y/N said and they all nodded before walking in the rink.

"Let's go watch!" Nishinoya said as he ran in the rink too,followed by the others, they sat at the back while the 5 other members sat infront.

They watched as figure skaters did their routines,soon a familiar name was called.

"L/N Y/N!"
The crowd cheered at the familiar name as the girl circled around the rink before taking position.

(I don't own the Video)

A loud applause erupted from the crowd as the the girl exited the rink.

~Y/N's POV~
I've finally done my routine,after I exited the rink,I took my jacket and ran to Kei.

"Great Job Angel...." he said as he hugged me, I hugged back but soon parted since I needed my inhaler,he took it out his pocket and placed it in my mouth after I got my breathing steady, We all sat down again and waited until the solo performances were over before Kisho walked towards me.

"N/N-Chan! Duets are soon!" He said and I nodded before looking at Kei, "Well better prepare another inhaler for me and wish me luck!" I said before I got up "Why would I? You wouldn't need it...." Kei muttered and I chuckled at his statement "Thanks Kei...." I said before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and left.

I changed into my costume and stood beside Kisho and waited for our number.

"Our Next Duet,Kazuhiko Kisho and
L/N Y/N!"

The announcer said and me and Kisho took a deep breath before gliding on the ice.

~Narrator POV~
The two skaters glided angelic on the ice as before they took their places and the song started.

(I don't own the Video)

Another loud applause broke after the routine and Y/N was already stumbling to Kei as he placed the inhaler in her mouth again and she could finally breathe properly.

They waited for the other performances to finish and the awarding ceremony began.

"Soloists:
In third place: Den Azami"

The announcer said as the shy skater made her way up and took her awards and skated back to her place

"Second Place: Kazuhiko Kichi"
Kichi skated happily towards the announcer and took her award

"I beated you again Sho~" she teased her twin who groaned in annoyance since he was in fourth place.

"First Place:....."
the announcer was quiet for seconds as a smile appeared on her face once more

"Our Princess Skater! On your 9th Year Winning Streak! L/N Y/N!"
She said happily as Y/N skated to her and took her awards.

The crowd cheered happily as each contestant received their awards.

"Duets:
Third Placer: Daitan Eichi and Kazuhiko Kichi!"

They received their awards and skated back.

"Second Placer:
Genki Ezume and Hochiro Hana!"

Both skaters received their awards and skated back to their positions.

"First Placer: Kazuhiko Kisho and L/N Y/N!"

They took their awards and bowed before skating back.
.
.
.
.

"Y/N!We won!" Kisho said as he hugged Y/N "Y/N is the reason you won...." Kichi said "Hey! Your just jealous that we won and your stuck in third place!" Kisho said as he glared at his twin "Am Not! Besides!that means we all get to go to Tokyo for the next Olympics!" She reasoned and Y/N sweat dropped,being caught in the middle of the twins' argument is the worst suddenly she was yanked out of Kisho's grasp "Eek!" She squeaked from the sudden action,It sounded like a mouse and it made everyone's heart melt at the sight of their Senpai or Kouhai lifted up in the air with her feet dangling and her hands covering her eyes, she looked like a shy cat.

Tsukishima had lifted Y/N up and clicked his tongue "Come on,I'm treating you to Puffs." He said as he carried Y/N away and taking her bag on the way out.

"When will they get together?" Kichi said and Kisho sulked in the corner "I miss my Y/N already...." He muttered "She isn't yours in the first place!" Ezume said as Kichi slapped the back of her twins' head "Ouch!" He said "Your both hopeless...." Hana muttered as she left the room "Hochiro-San! Wait!" Azami said as she ran out "Well then,see you in Tokyo!" Eichi said as he dragged Ezume behind him.

~Y/N's POV~
"You were so amazing Y/N-Chan!" Yachi said as she hugged me "Yeah!That was such a performance!" Hinata said "It was better than Last Year Too!" Yamaguchi added "Ninth Year Winning Streak!? Your too Amazing Y/N-Chan!" Kiyoko said "Nii-Chan looked like a Fairy!" Ayumi said "I disagree Yumi-Chan..." Kei said and we looked at him "Tsuki!" Yamaguchi said "Let me finish...." he said and he tied my hair up "She looked like a Delicate Angel...." he said plainly and I blushed a shade of tomato and I shoved food into my mouth

"Angel-Chan is flustered?" Kei teased and I looked at him before feeding him some Strawberry Shortcake to shut him up "Shush!" I said before I turned to feed Ayumi.

Word Count: 1292