Chapter18:Waiting

~Kei's POV~
It's been 27 Days and she's still not awake.
.
.
.

It's been 46 Days and she's still not awake.
.
.
.

It's been 62 Days and she's still not awake.
.
.
.

It's been 152 Days and she's still not awake.

I sat down by her hospital bed, placing the flowers on her nightstand, her room was flowing with gifts and cards from fans and friends but she laid there motionless.

Keiko and Kenji were sleeping on a small tent they put in the room, The past months have been hard without her, she was physically present but she was never awake....it was like loosing her again over and over again....

It became a habit to go to the hospital after I'm done with school, Taking care of the kids and her business..... it was hard.... I wonder how she got through all of this....

It's Day 160. I was still in the house, preparing to go to the hospital, I received a call from Tadashi.

"Tsuki...." he said "It's Y/N...." he continued and my heart dropped "What happened?" I asked "Don't come to the hospital...." he said "What!? Why!?" I said "Meet us by the seaside." He said and hung up. I put the twins in the car seats and drove to the seaside, it's a miracle that we didn't get into an accident since my mind was wandering off. We pull up and park by Akiteru's car and I quickly got out with the kids.

I looked around and saw Yamaguchi, Yachi, Kiyoko, Suga, Akiteru, Hinata crying by a tree, we walk over to them and I saw Y/N sitting on the swing attached to the tree, an IV still attached to her, she's finally awake!

Her skin was still pale for staying inside for too long, she was smiling weakly and The twins quickly hugged her, tears fell from my eyes. "Your....awake...." I mumbled "Surprise...." she mumbled weakly, I hugged her, she was finally back.....

I waited for so long and now she's finally back.

A/N: Short Chapter I know. But the next one is gonna be longer I promise! I love you guys!

Word Count:362