Chapter8:Alternative Practice

~Y/N's POV~
We got up really early because today we were starting our alternative training while they fix the ice rink.I got into some black leggings, a sports bra underneath my jacket,placed a inhaler in the pockets and placed my hair in a neat hairstyle so that it wouldn't get in my face while we train.

We headed down to the dining area and ate breakfast,we went out to the field and did a couple laps,after I stabilized my breathing,we headed into a gym.We stretched our muscles and bones,I took off my jacket and putted on a mesh hoodie.

We stretched our muscles and bones,I took off my jacket and putted on a mesh hoodie

(I don't own the picture)

I walked over to the shoe rack and found the skates that were my size,the coaches bought us rollerblades that had the wheels in the middle of the shoesoles so it would be similar to ice skates.I sat down and placed them on.We were all practicing.

I ran out of water,I was too lazy to take of the shoes I was currently wearing so I just skated through the pathway and refilled my water bottle before I heard a familiar voice in the gym and I look over to see Kei and Tadashi, I skated over to them and greeted them.

"Hey Kei,Hey Freckles!" I said while pinching Tadashi's cheek "Shouldn't you be at the rink right now?" Kei said "We're doing alternative training since the ice is getting fixed and I've been practicing since 5:00....Miracle that I can still breathe...." I explained while I mumbled the last part,My sweat was still dropping down on my body since it's been a tiring workout for 3 hours.Kei suddenly dragged me in the gym and I couldn't really retaliate since I had wheels on,He threw a towel on my face,I wiped away dome sweat before I looked at the towel.

"And you said you would never use these..." I cooed and I could see a hue of pink spread across his cheeks and I giggled at him "So you do like it when I embroider your name or initials on your things!" I cheered and he clicked his tongue "Yeah.Whatever." He said and I just smiled,I looked around the gym and I saw Kiyoko and Yachi,I got a little bit excited,I skated to them.

"Kiyoko-San!Yaachan!"
I greeted them and they smiled at me "Ohayou Y/N-San!" Both said,Kiyoko patted my head and I patted Yachi's head "Isn't that Tsukishima's towel?" Yachi asked pointing at the towel in my hand and I nodded "He never lets anyone touch those...." She mumbled "I embroidered their names on these,I gave it to them every Holiday!Tadashi's always happy about it while Kei says he'd never use them...." I said and we all giggled "One time,Nishinoya took it away and he got so angry..." Kiyoko said "He's irritatingly salty but he's nice in a way...." I chuckled.

"Y/N-Chan!" Shoyo exclaimed and I look over to see him running over "Uh-Wait!Shoyo!Im not wearing proper shoes!Slow down!" I exclaimed while making hand gestures but it was too late,he already hung himself onto me and I started to loose my balance "Y-Y/N-Chan!" Yachi stuttered but she couldn't grab us on time and I finally used the rubber on my skates and it almost broke the fall but then a ball hit Hinata's back and we were a balancing mess again but now we were gonna fall,I closed my eyes,preparing to get a thud and probably a sprain but then I felt hands around my waist.

"Dumbass." He clicked his tongue "Salty." I retorted "You should be thanking me....." he said and I stuck out my tongue and I felt him loosen his grip "Kei!" I yelled out and grabbed I onto  him and he smirked,he lifted me back to my feet and I saw Hinata on the floor "Oi!Boke!" Kageyama said as he lifted him up by the collar "Hinata?Are you alright?" I asked him and he gave me a thumbs up and a bright smile despite the red mark on his face.

"Be more careful." Kei said as he flicked my forehead "Ouch!Kei!" I said and I smacked his arm "Come on.Let's get you back to the other gym." He said and he pulled me away,I was just wheeling behind him as he dragged me back to the gym. He slid me in the gym,took the towel and placed it on my head while he placed my water bottle on the bench,he cupped my face and stuck his tongue out before he left.

I skated back,I placed his towel on the bench beside my water bottle. "What took you so long?~" Kichi cooed "I ran in to a few friends, that's all...." I said "Oh really? Nothing else?" She said in a mischievous tone "Yeah..." I said, shrugging the topic off and continued to practice.

After practice I was walking down the halls.
"Wait!Aren't you last year's figure skating champion!?" Someone yelled out and I looked over to see a Owl looking guy "Uh-I...Yeah..." I said "Bokuto Kotaro!" He said while holding out his hand "L/N Y/N...." I said as I shook his hand "So,what are you doing here?" He asked "I'm looking for my friend,he plays Volleyball..." I said "Really?What's his name?" He asked excitedly "Tsukishima Kei....he's from Karasuno...." I said "Your friends with four-eyes?" He asked and I nodded "Bokuto-San,aren't you one of Japan's Top 5 Aces?" I asked him and his eyes sparkled "You know me!?" He asked and I nodded "Yeah,you've been featured in the sports magazine,I saw it while I was looking for the skating section...." I said and he beamed "Do you play Volleyball too?" He asked "I can't really play Volleyball but I really like it...." I explained "Why?" He asked "My Lungs are incapable to keep up, I have trouble breathing often...." I said and he smiled at me "I'm actually a fan...." he said "Wait....I have fans?" I asked him and he nodded happily "You have a lot of fans! You've been winning nationals since you were 9!" He said and I chuckled "Can I please have an autograph?" He said while he handed me a pen and a Volleyball "Sure Bokuto-San!" I said and I signed it and gave it back to him,his eyes sparkled,I gave him a hug and walked away.

"I just met Y/N....We had a conversation....She knows me....I have her autograph....she hugged me...." the owl said,completely lost in thought before he finally got back to his senses and ran off.

~Kuroo's POV~
We were setting up the net and waiting for Bokuto to come back "Where is he?" Akaashi said "Probably got distracted...." Tsukishima said but before anyone could say another thing, the gym door slammed open, Bokuto was there, holding his Volleyball and he looked so happy.

"Bokuto-San,what took you so long? You said you'd just get your new Volleyball...." Akaashi said and Bokuto's smile grew wider "Akaashi! You won't believe it!" He said and he ran over to us "What is it?" I asked "I met her! I met her Akaashi! And she knows me!She even gave me a hug!" He said happily while showing off the signed Volleyball "Met who?" I asked "You actually met L/N Y/N?" Akaashi asked and Bokuto nodded "Wait.... The Figure Skating Champion!?" I asked him and he nodded happily "What's the big deal about it?" Tsukishima said "Why aren't you jealous!? Y/N is a Star!" Bokuto said "Eh? You know Y/N-San?" Hinata asked "You know her!?" Bokuto asked "Uh...Yeah! She's really pretty and nice! She lives with Tsukishima!" He explained "WHAT!?" The three of us asked "It's not a big deal....Stop making a fuss about it...." he said "Your really lucky Four-Eyes...." I said "Whatever.That dumbass doesn't even know how to take care of herself...." he said "That's why your with her!" Hinata said "Shut Up Shrimp." He said but a hue of pink grew visible on his face.

Word Count:1397