SYNOPSIS

(Edit) WARNING!! Matured content.  If you're not comfortable, you may skip this and just proceed to the first chapter. You have been warned, thank you! - RicVentado

---
Ateneo De Manila Univeristy 
Library at the moment. 

Gabb and Coleen were at the last shelf kaya wala talagang tao at madilim pa, so Gabb pulled Coleen and pinned her on the wall. She kissed Coleen gently until it became wilder and wilder and wilder... 

"Gabb w-we should ahh s-stop.." Coleen said and gently pushed Gabb. The latter stopped kissing her neck and stared blankly at Coleen's brown eyes. Coleen swallowed an invisible lump inside her throat. 

Unti unting nilapit ni Gabb ang mukha niya kay Coleen. "What's the matter, sweetheart?" Gabb asked her softly as she tucked a strand of hair behind Coleen's ear. Unti unting pinasok ni Gabb ang kamay niya sa loob ng palda ni Coleen, she stroked her back whe she felt Gabb's finger circling around her flesh. 

"Uhh-- b-baka makita ahhh Gabb baka m-makita nila ta---" Gabb sealed her lips just to stop her from talking dahil maririnig talaga sila if ever na hindi tumigil si Coleen sa pag ungol habang nagsasalita. 

"You talk to much, don't you?" Gabb said and immediately inserted one finger. Napasabunot naman si Coco sa buhok ni Gabb.

"Ahhh o-oh my gosh!" Coleen moaned when Gabb thrusted her finger in and out of her flesh. She can't control herself anymore, she grabbed Gabb's face and kissed her passionately. Sinasalubong na niya ang bawat galaw ng daliri ni Gabb. 

She inserted one more kaya mas lalong humigpit ang kapit ni Coleen sakaniya. She's trying her best para magpigil ng ungol but Gabbo is really good kaya may kumakawala paring mumunting ungol na lumalabas mula sa bibig niya. 

"Shhh, they might hear us." Gabb said. Coleen's face turned red and just leaned her face on Gabb's neck dahil  bigla siyang nahiya. 

"Oh my gosh don't stop Gabbo.." Coleen moaned softly, Gabb smirked and make her movements faster and harder. "Ahhh o-ohh my g-goo-- damnn Gabb!" Coleen cursed when Gabb suddenly stopped her movements. "Why the hell did you stop?!" Coleen angrily whispered. 

"Why? Akala ko ba ayaw mo?" Gabb teased her. Hinampas naman niya ito sa braso. 

"The hell, Gabb? Seriously? I'm near then you suddenly stopped?" Pinigilan naman ni Gabb matawa dahil sa reaksiyon ni Coleen. "Why the hell on earth are you laughing, Gabrielle?" 

"I'm not." Gabb said and inserted three fingers at one time, Coleen moaned loudly so Gabb sealed her lips with a gentle and passionate kiss. "Don't you dare, Coco. We might get caught." Gabb said habang naglalabas masok parin ang tatlo nitong daliri sa loob ni Coleen.

"Ahhh hmmm, faster please?" Coleen begged and Gabb immediately granted her wish. She thrusted her fingers faster. 

"Oh my gosh I'm cumming!"

"Ayan na ayan na! Don't you dare to stop, Gabbo!" Coleen moaned softly habang naka subsob parin sa leeg ni Gabb. 

"Oh my gosh!" Coleen reached her climax and felt her knees so weak. Gabb gently pulled out her fingers and licked it sexily. Coleen's eyes grew wide, her face turned red and then looked away. Kakatapos lang nila pero nag iinit nanaman ang katawa niya. Gabb being this close to her, makes her hormones go wild. 

"L-lumayo ka sakin, Gabbo." Coleen slightly pushed Gabb away. Napapaso siya sa mga tingin na binibigay nito sakaniya.

"Bakit? Anong ginawa ko?" Gabb said. Nagtataka man ay lumayo siya ng kaunti kay Coleen. "Now tell me bakit mo ako pinapalayo."

"W-wala. Basta lumayo ka." Coleen said and then looked away. 

"Ano nga?" Gabb said and locked Coleen inside. 

"Kasi napapaso ako sa tuwing nagdidikit tayo!" Madiing bulong ni Coleen. "Nakaka paso ka.."

Silence coated them. Tanging ang tibok nalang ng puso nilang dalawa ang maririnig, two hearts beating at the same rhythm and melody. Their heat was engaging, especially for Gabb.

"Your touch is the most delicate heat I've ever felt.." Coleen stared at Gabb like she's the most precious thing she'd ever had. "And i love it.. That was indeed the Devil's heat.." 

To be continued.

----------
Update By: RicVentado.

Paalala lang, ang mga pangyayaring ito ay pawang imahinasyon lamang at walang katotohanan.
Thank you, and Godbless you all always. STAN MNL48!!

1st chapter will be published tomorrow night.

Published - January 12, 2021.