Chapter 74

I know that you guys are in pain rn, sending virtual hugs!  Alam naman natin na magiging masaya sila sa desisyon nila, support lang tayo. 

"Time doesn't heal wounds, it just makes them old enough that you get used to the pain."

----

10:00 pm

Gabb and Coleen went back inside their room to take a rest, naunang nahiga si Coleen. Gabb locked the door saka nilingon si Coleen. Ibinagsak ni Coleen ang katawan niya sa kama at niyakap ang unan.

"You tired honey?" Gabb asked as she sat at the bed, looking intently at her girl.

"Hmmm, yeah." Coleen groaned. "Come on, let's take a rest na. We'll explore the island tomorrow tsaka hihintayin pa natin sina mommy to pick us up."

"Nah baby, may mga na re-rent naman na speed boat diyan, tsaka it won't take long for us to get back sa hotel." Gabb said, Coleen smiled and opened her arms for a hug.

Gabb smiled and immediately hugged Coleen.

"Only if you knew, how much I love you.." Coleen whispered while hugging Gabrielle.

"How much do you love me?" Gabb asked.

"Nothing on earth could ever surpass how much I love you, Gabrielle." Coleen softly whispered as she caress Gabb's hair.

"Me too, honey. Me too." Gabb said. "I would die for you, you know that." Gabb whispered and kissed the top of Coleen's head.

Coleen didn't spoke, she just rested her head on Gabb's chest and felt the latter's heart beat. They stayed in that position until they fall asleep.

-----

Morning...

Morning just began, Gabb opened her eyes and saw Coleen sleeping peacefully beside her. She smiled and slowly got up para hindi magising si Coleen. She  went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth then washed her face.

She went out of the bathroom, tulog parin si Coleen. So she knelt beside the bed at taimtim na pinagmasdan ang napaka gandang mukha ni Coleen.

"Napaka ganda mo parin.." Gabb whispered and tucked a strand of hair behind Coleen's ear. 

"Hmmm." The latter groaned, Gabb smiled.

"Wakey wakey, miss Trinidad!" Gabb said with her energized voice. "Come on, baby. Babalik na tayo sa hotel."

Napamulat ng mata si Coco. 

"Ha? I thought mamayang hapon pa tayo aalis?" Sabi nito at dahan dahang bumangon saka nag kusot ng mata.

Gabb chuckled. "No, mas okay na bumalik tayo dun ngayong umaga. We'll have to explore the island para sa wedding natin on monday." Gabb softly said.

"Oo na, tabi ka diyan at maghihilamos na ako." Coleen playfully rolled her eyes while giggling, natawa naman si Gabb at tumabi muna para maka daan si Coco.

"Faster ha, mag re-rent na ako ng speed boat sa labas. Wait for me here, honey!" Gabb yelled para marinig siya ni Coleen.

"Whatever, Skribikin! Bilisan mo ha!" Sigaw pabalik ni Coleen, natawa nalang si Gabb saka lumabas na ng room nila.

Dumiretso naman siya sa rentahan ng speed boat sa island. She immediately rented a boat para maka balik na sila agad sa kabilang island. After nun, she went back to the room and she did not expected that she will see Coleen without any clothes on.