Sunscreen Kisses

I parted ways with Blake in the parking lot and headed back to collect my phone. I was cutting it close time wise and I could only hope Corey wouldn't be too worried. I shot Corey a text as soon as I retrieved my phone to let him know I was on my way back up. I received a response almost right away telling me the Raven was back and that he had told him that I had gone for a walk.

As I made my way back to our suite I pondered why Corey had decided against telling Raven about Blake. While I wasn't sure of his reasoning, I decided to trust his judgment.

My chest felt tight and my mind was churning, too full of thoughts. For all that I trusted them, I wasn't completely unaffected by the revelations.

Lost in thought I almost walked past the door to our suite. I knocked to be let in and waited nervously.

Raven opened the door for me. He ruffled my hair with one large hand.

"Why didn't you wait for me to get back маленький котенок? I would have walked with you."

I smiled nervously, "Sorry, I'll keep that in mind the next time I decide to go for a walk."

"All is forgiven, I got you something."

This statement left me with a strange mix of three emotions, excitement, embarrassment, and nervousness. I was excited because I wasn't used to being given anything, it was a new experience for me. I was embarrassed because they had done and were still doing so much for me and I had so little to offer them in return. I was nervous because this was Raven and I had no idea what he might consider an appropriate gift. He seemed to enjoy making me blush.

I looked at him with a questioning expression that he chose to ignore as he led me back to the bedroom.

Corey was propped up on the bed with the laptop. He looked up the moment I entered and the relief on his face when he saw me was clear to see. It was like he hadn't truly believed I was safe and sound until he was able to see it with his own eyes.

There was no way Raven missed the obvious relief Corey felt upon seeing me and yet he didn't question it. I got the impression it wasn't because he didn't want to know but rather that he trusted Corey to know that he would tell him when the time was right.

The bag Raven handed me was pink, but I didn't recognize the store name on the bag. There was a swimsuit inside. It was a two-piece, but a conservative one. Even without putting it on, I could tell there would likely only be a gap of an inch or two between the top and the bottom. It was pink and white gingham with a halter top with a large white bow in front and a ruffle around the bottom that made it look like a skirt.

It was absolutely gorgeous, and just the kind of suit that I might have chosen for myself. "Thank you so much, Raven, it's beautiful...but I can't accept it."

Raven looked perplexed at this, "You should try it on, I think it will fit but if it doesn't we can take it back and you can pick out something else."

"No, it's not about whether it fits or not. I just feel guilty having you waste your money on me. I already owe you guys so much..."

Raven pressed one of his fingers against my lips, shushing me, "It is my money маленький котенок, so I get to decide whether or not it has been wasted."

"But we might not even get a chance to go swimming."

Raven shrugged, "Then we go swimming back home, or we go on a vacation. How would you like to go to the Bahamas?"

I opened and closed my mouth several times but was unable to find words and Raven seemed to take pity on me because he went on, "Besides, there is time now. We can go swimming while Corey works."