𝟚𝟘

•■ Liu Chaoxing ■•

Four years later...

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

"LongLong, you know I don't like the idea of going somewhere and not know where I'm going." I complained.

"Just shut up. I'm not gonna kill you or something. You know that." Xinlong scoffed. "Keep yourself distracted, Love."

"How am I supposed to keep myself distracted when you're taking me to an unknown location?! You're gonna make me hyperventilate—"

"You're so dramatic! Plus, this isn't an unknown location!"

"Hmph!" I folded my arms over my chest, staring out the window. The car ride was silent at first, but as time went by, I started breathing loudly and abnormally...

I was being overdramatic, obviously.

"Will you stop that?!" Xinlong raised his voice, trying to hide a laugh.

"Stop being so secretive, and I'll stop!" I demanded. Xinlong rolled his eyes, staying focused on the road.

"We're almost there. Just keep... Hyperventilating if you want to. I'll manage to deal with it until we get there."

"If you say so..."

Five minutes of fake hyperventilation (with the third minute being a break minute to catch my breath) passed by, and we finally reached the so-called-unknown destination.

"... Really? LullaBuy?!" I scoffed. "Why are we having a date at a baby store?!"

"QianQian asked me to get her some things." Xinlong laughed, locking the car doors. I pouted at him, but he ignored it, gently grabbing my hand and dragging me into the store. "C'mon, Love."

"Why can't she get it herself?!" I whined. "More importantly, why didn't you turn down the offer?! We could be at home doing some stupid shit, but because you're too nice to Xinqian, we gotta go here—"

Xinlong turned around and left a quick peck on my lips, making me stop rambling.

"Clothes, you dummy." He chuckled, voice low. "We're buying Zihan and Xiulan clothes."

"... I am totally okay with that. Forget about my complains." I smiled sheepishly.

"Sure... Whatever..." Xinlong rolled his eyes playfully before dragging me into the store.

If you're wondering what happened after the incident, everything's fine. We barely talked about the Gyuri incident, and just claimed that it was all in the past. The guys still work as a mafia, but after a lot of talking with their boss, he agreed that they could have a more carefree life.

We all moved out of the old house, but we still use it as a hang out place or a versatile place, really.

Hanyu and Chunhua moved in together, and they're, well, engaged.

Zihao, Mingrui, and Shuyang moved in together. Zihao started dating this girl named Zheng Jiahui while Mingrui and this girl named Huang Liena were showing that they clearly have feelings for each other.

Shuyang though, I'm not sure. He doesn't tell us a lot of things. However, from what Mingrui and Zihao told me, he's been interested in this girl named Song Daitai...

Zeyu and Xinqian, of course, they moved in together. They're just fine, though sometimes they have problems here and there.

Chaoyang and his girlfriend, Yujun, Oh don't get me started on those two. They are so fucking cute together I'm jealous as crap. They moved in, got jobs, bla bla bla. You get the point. Chaoyang's dream of a simple life came true.