𝟙𝟚

PREPARE YOURSELVES!
The tea is very hot 🍵👀
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

•■ Liu Chaoxing ■•

A month later...

"I hate you, LongLong! You said we were gonna get coffee! Not get lost!"

"Yeah, well, going to a place you've never been to isn't easy, Chaoxing!"

"I hate this!" I whined. "I hate this coffee shop, I hate this world, and I hate you!"

"Well guess what? I hate this world, and I hate you too." Xinlong spat. "You ain't special!"

"Tsk. Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Now, let's see... We turn here, and- Ow!"

"Shit! I'm sorry! Are you okay?!"

"Y-yeah..." I nodded before looking at the guy I bumped into. "U-um... Sorry..."

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have stood in the way." I admired his features as he apologized. "Well, I better go. Again, sorry-"

"Wait, uh..." I stopped him. "Do you... By any chance know a coffee shop that just opened recently?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah." He nodded. "I actually work there."

"Do you think you can take us there? We're kind of... Lost..." I glared at Xinlong. He furrowed his brows and held his hands up in defense.

"Sure. It's not too far from here, so you guys were actually going the right way." The guy chuckled.

"Oh, okay..." I smiled sheepishly. "Uh, I'm Chaoxing, by the way. This is Xinlong."

"Haknyeon. Nice to meet you."

(Stan The Boyz, people)

•■ He Xinlong ■•

On the way to the coffee shop, Chaoxing and this Haknyeon dude kept talking and laughing together. I hate this guy's guts already...

"Hey, how much further 'til we reach the coffee shop, again?" I asked, interrupting their conversation.

"See that alleyway?" Haknyeon gestured an alley, not far from where we were. "We just need to go in there."

"... Why would you want a coffee shop in an alley?" Chaoxing asked.

"Well, we wanted the the shop to be a bit more private." Haknyeon chuckled just as we reached the shop.

"... We?" I raised a brow. He nodded as he pushed the door open, holding it open for us.

"Thanks!" Chaoxing smiled. I walked behind her, glaring at him as I entered the shop.

The shop was small, but cozy and aesthetic. Like Haknyeon said, it was more private compared to other coffee shops. The only person I saw was a guy, leaning over the counter, playing his phone. He looked away from his phone, at us.

"Hey, Haknyeon. About time you came." He put his phone inside his pocket, walking towards the cash register.

"Hey, Woo." Haknyeon greeted him back, walking towards the staff room before looking at us. "Chaoxing and Xinlong, Sunwoo. Sunwoo, Chaoxing and Xinlong."

"Hey!" Chaoxing smiled, waving at him. "Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too." Sunwoo's lips stretched into a small smile. "Anyways, what can I get you guys?"

"Hmm... I'll have a Caramel latté."

"And I'll have air."

"LongLong~!" Chaoxing whined. "C'mon~! Order something with me~!"