𝟙𝟙

W A R N I N G !
This chapter contains A LOT of perverted/18+ jokes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

•■ He Xinqian ■•

Zeyu and I were arguing in the kitchen, because that adorable piece of trash forbade me to cook.

"Xinqian, no. You're four months pregnant. Stop trying to cook."

"Well excUUUse ME, but you were working while you were hurt, THEREFORE, I CAN cook!"

"For fuck's sake, we ordered food already, QianQian..." Zeyu sighed, rubbing his temples. "And may I remind you it's ALREADY here?"

"... Oh..."

"Damn, are pregnant girls meant to act drunk...?"

"Why you little-"

"Hey, what's for dinner?" Shuyang walked into the dining room, interrupting our little fight.

"Oh! Tonight, I'm serving looks." I replied, smiling proudly (for some reason). Shuyang raised a brow, clearly weirded out.

"... Xinqian-jie, I'm fucking hungry."

"... Yeah, we ordered sushi."

(Small time skip)

I looked at Shuyang who was eating the sushi with an expressionless face. At a certain point, he furrowed his brows and looked at me.

"When are you gonna stop staring at me?"

"... Oh, uh..." I blinked a few times. "I... Don't know?"

"You're the worst, QianQian." Zeyu sighed.

"Well, can you do better?"

"Can I do better? Fuck, yeah, I can." Zeyu scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Yang, listen. We know something's up with you."

"... I don't know what you're talking about." Shuyang averted his gaze to the food in front of him.

"You're obviously hiding something."

"And... What makes you say that?"

"Hmm... Oh, I don't know." Zeyu rolled his eyes sarcastically. "Maybe it's because you're acting so DISTANT?! Or because you found the floor so damn INTERESTING yesterday?! And... I know for a fact NO ONE finds the floor so damn imteresting!"

"... Your point?" Shuyang raised a brow.

"... Don't bottle it up." Zeyu sighed. "I'm not forcing you to tell us, but if you need someone to talk to... We're here for you."

"We're your friends... Your family..."

Shuyang's eyes softened at the last two words. Zeyu got up and pat the younger's back before leaving.

"... Look, he's right..." I sighed, making him look at me. "We're here for you. Whatever it is, you can tell us."

He silently nodded in response.

"I'll... Give you some alone time... I guess..." I muttered, giving him a concerned look before leaving the room.

•■ Jia Hanyu ■•

I leaned against the doorframe of my bedroom as I stared at Chunhua, who was lying down on the bed, facing the wall.

(Yes, they share a room... And a bed...)

She was deep in her thoughts while I was debating wether I should talk to her, or give her some alone time.

The distance between us is killing me.