𝟙𝟝

N O T I C E
I changed two of the mafia names.
Iron Blood >> Iron Blood
Eagle Union >> Frozen Flame
Iris Libre >> Silver Shadow
Sorry for the sudden changes. Enjoy the chapter!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

•■ Liu Chaoxing ■•

"Okay... Remember to do your best, guys..." Hanyu mumbled as the eight of us hid behind a statue. "We may or may not come out alive..."

I gulped as I slowly nodded. My grip on my gun tightened as we waited in silence, and trust me, it was an uncomfortable one.

"... Zihao-ge, I was the one who ate your cake." Shuyang spoke up.

"Hold on, what?" Zihao stared at the younger, wide-eyed.

"Yeah..." He nodded. "I ate it."

"I told you it wasn't me." Mingrui rolled his eyes.

"How could you?" Zihao scoffed. "Well, whatever. I was the one who lost your earphones anyways..."

"So it WAS you..." Shuyang furrowed his brows. "I'm gonna make you regret it, you little brat."

"Look who's talking." The older scoffed. "You deserve it anyways."

"Zeyu, remember that time when we were gonna play UNO, and we couldn't fimd the Plus Four cards?" Xinlong shyly asked, avoiding everyone's gaze. "Yeah, I was the one who hid them."

"You WHAT?! Why?!" Zeyu whisper-shouted.

"Because you're so good at UNO and you always get those cards!"

"Aish... Whatever..." Zeyu rolled his eyes. "I mean... I was the one who swapped your coke for soy sauce anyways..."

"You were the culprit?!" Xinlong's eyes widened. "How could you?! I couldn't eat salty food for a whole week thanks to you!"

"I was salty okay?!"

"Please tell me that was some sort of intentional pun..." I muttered.

"I was salty because you always beat me when we play video games!" Zeyu sighed.

"That's no reason to swap my coke for soy sauce, you salty ass punk!" Xinlong gave him a smack in the head.

"Mingrui, I'm sorry, but I was the one who stole your wallet the other day." Hanyu admitted.

"Hanyu-ge?!" Mingrui's head quickly turned to look at the older. "Why?!"

"I HAD to buy food, okay...?" Hanyu trailed off. "Those potato chips were really calling me..."

"Whatever..." Mingrui scoffed. "I'll be honest... I was the one who clogged your bathroom toilet..."

"You?!"

"Yeah, me."

"Rui, that took me DAYS to fix." Hanyu deadpanned.

"Well, I'm SORRY that all the other bathrooms were used, and I had to take a huge ass shit." Mingrui rolled his eyes. "You know I can't plan how big my shit's gonna be..."

"This isn't going anywhere..." I huffed.

"Guys, shut up." Chunhua, who's been silently waiting, finally spoke up. "They're coming soon."

"Why are you so tense?" I whispered softly. "This isn't your first murder mission."

She covered my mouth as we watched a truck pull over to the driveway. Some men walked out of the vehicle, bringing a big box with them. I saw someone swiftly place a bomb on the box, right before they brought the box in. The men entered the building, then closed the door behind them.