𝟙𝟘

W A R N I N G !
This chapter is a bit too... Violent (?)... So... Just watch out and... I hope you won't get too scared or smth... I'm sorry if you do tho :(

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

•■ Ren Shuyang ■•

I quickly got home and plugged the USB into my laptop. When I tried to open it, it asked for a password.

I'm guessing SS-210512...?

I typed in the password, and I was, luckily, right.

There were a lot of articles, videos, and pictures on the incident. I read the articles and watched the videos and whatever was in there hit me hard.

Hard like a truck.

(Flashback)

Blood, smoke, dust, fire, glass fragments...

Oh God, they were everywhere.

"Mom! Dad! Shufang!" I shouted with tears in my eyes, running around the house, frantically trying to find my family. I let out a cough as I stopped running to catch my breath.

Eight year old me, covered in bruises, crying as he ran around the big mansion, screaming in hopes his family heard him. Honestly, it was a pathetic sight.

I was so pathetic. I was such an idiot.

"Mom! Dad! Shufang! Where are you?! Can you hear me?!" I shouted again, hoping this time, it was louder than before. I let out a sigh before gently massaging my throat. "God, my throat feels so dry..."

I continued to look for them, hoping they were still okay, or at least alive. I made it to my parents' room, and once I stepped in there, I stopped in my tracks. The tears in my eyes spilled, as I looked at the sight in front of me.

No... This can't be real...

My dad was shot in the head and chest, as my mom was covered in bruises and blood, crying as she embraced his dead body.

"M-mom..." I quickly approached her to find a stab wound on her stomach. "Mom, w-we need to get out of here now-"

We were interrupted by a loud bang, and the loud screams of a girl.

"H-he has your sister..." She whispered loud enough for me to hear. "He has y-your sister... She... She's gonna get killed... I-it's my fault..."

"What are you talking about...?"

She glanced at my dad, and smiled sadly before looking back at me.

"Save Shufang and yourself..."

"N-no... No...! I... I can't...! I-I won't leave you...!" I cried, more tears rolled down my cheeks. "I can save you...! I can save Shufang...! I-I can save all of us...! Just... Just don't..."

She pulled me into a hug as I cried harder in her embrace. She gently caressed my hair as I laid my head on her chest.

"J-just don't leave me... Please..." I whispered.

"... Shuyang..." She raised my chin, gently wiping my tears with her thumb before placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Your father and I will always be by your side... We'll always love you, and look after you, even if you can't see us... Okay...?"

"... O-okay..."

"That's the Shuyang I know..." She chuckled softly. "Now save Shufang before it's too late... We love you..."