Renjun (2)

My name is Lee Haein , 24 whose body paralysed after an accident occured at the junction near my condominium. I have been sitting on a wheelchair since last year. Luckily , my boyfriend is here for me. I could say always , he is always by my side. I treasure him so much that I'm afraid I might lose him.

But , have I ever thought about his feeling for having a disable girlfriend? Does he mind or doesnt he? Oh , maybe he is okay with it.

I was wrong

——————-
"Haein , I need to talk to you about something" Renjun sighs as he slowly approach the girl with disability

Haein nods her head , agree with her boyfriend.

"I need to leave. There was never an us" he deadpanned , not showing how exactly he feels. What on earth is he thinking?

The moment the words came out from Renjun's mouth , Haein feels dizzy , her world turns upside down with her condition like this could she be living happily without having to face such a chaos?

"So thats it? It's over" the poor girl whose butt has landed on the wheelchair asking for a comformation again.

"Yeah. I know youve been asking yourself why did I do such thing. I dont think I can take care of you anymore since I have already accepted my Hogwarts letter. My dream is more important and precious than you. Thank you for being my girlfriend. See you again"

"Renjun..." Haein takes a deep breath before continue her sentences. "Youre not leaving , are you?"

"Yes , I am leaving , Haein. I am so , so sorry"

"I wish I had never met such a dick like you. You need to leave as soon as possible , I dont want to see your face again. No more and I hope not to see you again."

"Listen Haein...I am so so damn sorry" Renjun tries to reassure the girl however he failed to do so

"Just fucking leave! I hate it here" Haein shouts in front of Renjun's face as her crystal clear tears started to flow without mercy