Jeno

Lee Jeno , 20 , a mental patient escaped from the ward. He has DID

you , y/n had been kinapped by him when you were walking to convience store before you became his girlfriend. how did you two end up being with each other when he had tortured you in a psychotic way? it's because he has his soft side which is Jeno and Keno is the devil side.

he tortured you , threatened you with a knife but you still able to develop feelings for him hoping one day he could recover but you were wrong.

"wow what a life , it's keno here" you mumble to yourself after witnessing the boy in front you is holding a knife and play it on the floor , plastered a joker smile.

you walk to him and slowly pat his shoulder. "jeno..". he doesnt even look at you when he replies you. "jeno? hahaha i am keno you dumbo"

you know you are doomed right now , you need to bring back jeno your lovely fluffy ball with eye smile. you didnt hestitate to hug him all you hope is keno will turn to jeno.

3

2

1

keno stabs your stomach while laughing. blood dripping down.

"Y/N? no...no...y/n i am...so...rry y/n dont leave me alone..." finally jeno is back but it's too late , his another self has stabbed you leaving your dead body being hugged by himself , the normal self.