Taeil

Moon Taeil , your boyfriend has been a part of mafia gang for 4 years. how did you both meet each other well stop rewind turn back time

3 years ago at Storbocks

"hey hello may i order an iced americano?" you went to the counter and take a look of the menu above. red hair cashier was standing in front of you , lips tugged a smile. he looked like a person who has the ability to sing

"sure" he smiled towards you , giving your queue number. 0127 , thats the number

"0125"

"0126"

"0127" your number was called by that red hair guy , he handed you the drink. "hey y/n can you give me your number , perhaps we can make friends?" he spoke , making a "call me maybe" sign with his "i wanna be friend can i" face expression.

you sigh. "82-xxxxxxxxxx , here" you left him standing there , grinning as soon as you left the cafe.

day by day , you two often texted each other therefore you started developing feelings for him. same goes to the other hand , everytime your texts popped out from his phone he would quircking the best smile ever that nobody could see.

how did he caught up being a part of mafia by you? you two started became a love birds 2 years ago , living with each other was a natural thing for both of you , everyone knew that. there was this one time he came back with a pale face and terrified face as he just saw a ghost.

you asked him if he was alright because you knew something was not in a right state. all he did was nodding his head acted like nothing bad happend to him but you knew it was a whole damn lie. he patted your head and went upstairs to take a shower , you didnt care at all so you waited him to go to the room first and then you followed him.

you were shocked to see his waist was wrapped. "MOON TAEIL TELL ME WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU" you yelled in front of the door. all you could see was his head turned to your direction.

he went to you , cupped your face and smiled. "i am sorry y/n , it's time for me to tell you that i am a mafia member"

"promise me you wont leave me" you didnt shock tho , you just asked him since when did he joined mafia and thats all. you continue living your own life with your boy

end flashback

youre currently a mafia member too , same group as taeil's. poison expert , healer and spy , thats your speciality while taeil's is sniper , fighter and leader.

you were told to fight against Black Aces yesterday and now youre here in a car parked nearby the abandoned factory with taeyong , jungwoo and johnny the three hackers waiting for the enemy to show themselves

battle started to begin. blood left and right. some of them shot by your teammates were dead

as soon as you turn right you are speechless. tears flowing from your no longer beautiful eyes , they were dead after you witnessed taeil who you precious a lot being shot by one of Black Aces sniper.

you could hold your tears , you instantaneously run to his unconsious body. "no no taeil , dont leave me , you have promised me you wont leave me. youre a liar" your lips tremble.

he looks at you , left hand carresed your cheek and wipe your tears away. "s—sorry y/n..i'll be waiting for you up there and i—promise we could stay together—again...remember that i—love—you"

gone. hes gone. completely gone. youre dead inside and outside. the members run towards you to comfort you but all they can see is your.expressionless.face is hugging taeil's body