Chapter 25

********************************************

Damphirs...

Born neither human nor vampire

Characterized by their reckless behavior

Said to possess powers greater than a royal Pureblood

1

August 10th, 1101

Arnold Caldwell

Son to vampire lord-Quincy Caldwell- and human mother- Victoria Augustine.

He was a careless vampire who was wanted in Silvatorem for his notorious deeds. He was said to be more powerful than average vampires and equal in strength to then vampire king- King Edward Blackstone- Making him a threat to the Royal family.

Arnold Caldwell fell in love with human lady, Elizabeth Ann, who later betrayed him by turning him in to the vampire council after gaining immortality (January 28th, 1408) - at this time, King Edward's eldest son, Julius, was king.

He was placed in a coffin that was sealed by blood oath of sorceress Abygale  (who later died in the war between vampires and werewolves-1518)  (November 7th, 1408) though her blood still lies in a chalice and is the only key to open the coffin of Arnold.

The coffin hasn't been opened ever since

2

March 18th, 1314

Celeste Dawn

Daughter to Noble vampire- Kristine Dawn- and human man-Robert Torner.

Though Robert became a Noble before Kristine's conception, Celeste Dawn showed reckless behavior similar to that of Arnold Caldwell.

Like the previous Damphir-Arnold Caldwell- Celeste was caged in a coffin which was sealed by blood oath of Isabella-the current head with of Ruenastia's coven (1517)

These were the only two recorded cases of Damphirs. And ever since, it has been illegal for full blooded vampires to mate with pure humans. Though special Considerations might be given to Nobles.

This law was made by the vampire council- October 22nd, 1520

Revised version 20.0-2020