Chapter 4

Hey guys, this story part is gonna be starting with caden's pov during the auction.

You may proceed …

~~~~~~~~
Caden's pov

I saw lila and Arielle come into the hall. She looked extremely beautiful in that short black dress. She looked hot even with that look of innocence. I can only think of stripping her of her innocence but I for once know that she's anything but innocent. I wish I could make her my pet but I need the money to be able to start my own auction house.  I just need 100,000$ and certification from king Bloodsworth whose son happens to be in the auction. Lila started the auction with some girl that was bought from another auction house. Arielle looked around with wonder in her eyes. I sat down drinking blood from my cup and admiring her beauty. I'm sure that she's gonna be sold for nothing less than 200,000$. She looked and finally found me. I shamelessly trailed my eyes up and down her curvy body. I brought the cup to my lips and smirked when I saw her scrunch her nose in disgust and my smirk grew larger when I saw her blush and look away. Lila called her name and I — for some odd reasons— felt nervous. The first bidder was someone I've grown accustomed to, Lucas. He owned an auction house and he buys up to 10 pets per auction. He's the third most successful auction house owner. He's also known to be selfish. He called out for 100,000$ but then someone called 200,000$ and I recognised that voice as prince Devon bloodsworth and I was kinda happy that the bidding was going higher. I looked at Arielle and I saw her drool. I was a little jealous but it's not really her fault that she fell for the prince's charm. Well, She's gonna be unlucky if the prince buys her because his coming of age ceremony is this night. It's gonna also be the first time he will ever taste human blood, well....that's if he was not as rebellious as I was when I was his age. Lucas called for 300,000$ and I didn't miss the look of disappointment on her face. But the prince said he would pay double the amount and I spat out the remnant of blood inside my mouth. Well, selling her off was definitely worth it.

********
Arielle's pov

Lila took my hand and smiled at me and led me to meet the extremely attractive guy that bought me.

"prince Devon bloodsworth, what an honour to have you here"lila said

"Thank you Mrs Lila "his sexy voice vibrated through my ears and I couldn't help but blush, yup, I've been doing that alot lately and I swear I saw his lips twitch a little

"as you know, she was just brought into this is house and she might be a little bit wild. Do you prefer I to leave her here for a while to be tamed? "

Please say No..please say no

"Nah,I like 'em wild..." and I'm wild, rahhrr

"....and besides, She's gonna learn and I also need her for my coming of age ceremony this night "

"oh that, on behalf of this auction house, we say happy birthday and thank you for making use of our services "

"Thank you Mrs Lila "

"and prince Devon, you're gonna be needing some materials like leashes, whips and cuffs and since it's your coming of age, it will be made complimentary. "

"No no no, that won't be necessary Mrs Lila "

"No, take it as a gift from this house for your day and the constant support from the royal family. It's not much but there's little I can do"

"Thank you very much Mrs Lila, this is very much appreciated " De...prince Devon said and lila smiled, bowed and left

That was 13 minutes of torture. I have no idea how someone could speak politely for 13 minutes straight, It was freaking me out. I turned around and found caden going to the stage, maybe he's to anchor the next auction. Oh...and by the way, what's a vampire's coming of age ceremony gonna be like?.....

"Arielle "Devon called my name and I turned to face him and his body guards holding a bag

"Let's go" he said and and I followed behind. This is it. Just in three days I moved from freedom to servitude. I'm not even sold as a slave, I'm sold as a pet and I still don't know what that means. Stepping out of this place is gonna open a new chapter of my life.

I sighed and followed him into a black limo and we sat at the back facing each other. He was looking at me and I was looking down

"Do you know where you are Arielle? " the way he said my name gave me chills

"No master "eeeew, I just called him master

"Arielle, I prefer having eye contact with the people I'm talking to "

"sorry master"I said and looked up to see those ocean blue eyes. It was really really intimidating

"and you can drop the formality when it comes to the both of us "

"okay prince Devon "

"Devon, just call me Devon"

"okay Devon"

"and also feel free to be your self when you're alone with me"

"really? " really?

He smiled and said "really "

"good, because acting all polite and mature is getting boring "

"wow, I thought I was the only one that felt the same "

"you seem lively, what's up with the 'polite prince' thingy"

"being a royal is kinda annoying, especially if you're the heir to the throne, you have to have a good reputation with your subjects...it's annoying. You can't swear, you can't do bro hug, you have to shake hands all the time and you can't do anything without people watching you"

"uhhhhn but the good thing's that you get to live a comfortable life and go to rich and important parties "

"they are not as fun as they seem"

"what do pets do?"

"anything but for today, I'm gonna have to suck you blood"

"wait.. What "WHAT

"today is my coming of age ceremony and it's gonna be the first time I'll drink human blood, you're human right? "

"well, durrh what will I be, a werewolf? "

"are you? "

"of course I'm human "

"just wanted to be sure "

"whateves, how is it gonna feel?"

"what? "

"the sucking my blood thing, how's it gonna feel? "

"well, I don't know, I've never done it to humans so I won't know "

"okay"

"oh we're here"

"where?"

"home"

"and where is this place? "

"oh, I forgot...we're in Ruenastia "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's the end of chapter 4. Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.  luv ya 😘