Chapter 7

There are seven vampire kingdoms and each one is stronger than the other. Silvatorem, Ruenastia, Lavarre, Gilador, Amadonai, Silgeress, and Dilavi

Silvatorem is the strongest and most populated vampire Kingdom. It is ruled by king Alexander and Queen Rachel Blackstone. They have a son called prince Adrian Blackstone

Ruenastia is the second strongest and most populated vampire Kingdom. It is ruled by king Arthur and Queen Margaret Bloodsworth. They have two children called prince Devon and princess megan bloodsworth

Lavarre is the third strongest and most populated vampire Kingdom. It is ruled by king conan and Queen Elizabeth wilton. They have a son called prince Michael wilton

Gilador is ruled by king Delan and Queen Rachelle Tristan. They have a son called prince Gabriel Tristan

Amadonai is ruled by king Dalton and Queen jasmine delary. They have a daughter called princess rose delary

Silgeress is ruled by king Daxton and Queen Lauren Harding. They have a son called prince Devin Harding and a daughter, princess Julie Harding

Dilavi is ruled by king Darius  and Queen Rebecca corvin. They have a young son, prince Ryan corvin.

There are royal vampires, noble vampires, elites and the subjects.

Royal vampires are purebloods because they are direct descendants of the first vampire, dracula.

Noble vampires are honoured humans that are changed into vampires by the royal family.

Elites are vampires of high social and economic position.The subjects are normal vampires with normal vampire abilities like super speed, super strength and heightened senses while the royals, elites and the nobles have more powers like mind reading, ultrasonic, stronger than a normal vampire, faster than a normal vampire, shapeshifting, mind control, and elemental powers(fire, air, water, earth and weather). Most of this powers are peculiar to only the royals.

In each vampire Kingdom, humans have their own community. They are allowed to build houses, work, go to school and have any normal human interaction but at the beginning of every month, every human from age 18-50 is to supply blood for the consumption of vampires.

The humans can't leave the kingdom without permission from the king because of the invincible border seperating the human world from the supernatural world. All supernatural royals put a spell on thier Kingdom with the assistance of a witch. The purpose of the spell is to make sure no one enters or leaves the kingdom without the knowledge of the royals.

There's a council for each supernatural classification. The council is a position a royal attains after the crown has been passed to their offspring. The purpose of the council is to monitor the affairs of the royals and give advice to the royals when needed.

In order for the Crown to be passed to the offspring, there has to be a fight between the king and the to-be ruler. If the king wins, the Crown won't be passed down until the king finally lose.

Once the to-be-ruler has become of age, he/she can fix a date to have the fight.

A royal is identified with golden eyes while nobles and elites don't have a specific colour of eyes.

All vampires have red eyes when feeling hurt, hungry or angry

***********************

Hey guys 😊

This chapter explains how the vampires in this story work.

If there is anything unclear please make a comment and I will address it.

Thank you for reading this story

Luv ya 😘