Chapter 6 :the date part 2

Sophie pov

I hide behind a big tree, hoping the tree is big enough to hide me. I take slow deep breathes. I hear someone walking on dry leaves. I wish it's not Keefe, wait I actually wish it's Keefe cause it'll be really weird if it's someone else won't it? I move slowly to the right and see if anyone, if correction Keefe is coming. I see a blonde head going to right. Ok... he isn't coming this way.

So... I don't know what to say. I mean I'm talking to myself...well that weird. It's so silent like in the real world not my 'mind space'. Huh, why do I feel like I'm talking to someone... even though I'm just talking to myself.

I hear someone walking agin but this time the sound is getting a little closer to me! I slowly turn to the right and see Keefe standing but facing the opposite side of me but is a little far too. And then I notice him slowly Turing from left to right... I position myself into a that the tree is hiding me. I can hear my heart pounding. Wait, hold on a minute... why didn't I think of this before?! Keefe can feel my emotions because they are strong and he can find me easily... ugh, why didn't I think of this before?

I probably shouldn't be freaking out more than I already was so. I take a deep breathe trying to calm myself. I hear dry leaves getting crunched and the sound is getting close to me. I move a little to my left, and a bit more. I hear the crunch sound stop, just a little far from the tree I was hiding behind. I hold my breath hoping he doesn't find me.

I hear Keefe starting to walk but like not towards me, he's going straight but not straight towards me. Like he turned towards my direction and then turned towards his right and started walking. I move two steps towards my left.

I should probably move to another tree just in case. I slowly walk before I feel someone's hand around my waist and turns me.

"Found you!" Keefe smirks.

"I knew it! You cheated!" I say blushing aware of how close we are.

"No I didn't" he says.

"Yea-" he interrupts.

"Maybe someone just doesn't want to accept they lost!" He taunts.

"No, you cheated and you know it!" I tell him as I start walking.

"No, I didn't" he replied, following me.

"Yes, you did!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!" We are almost near the picnic.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Yes! I did" He says, I forgot what we were fighting about but we were fighting so.

"No, you didn't!"

"Ha! You admitted!" Then I realised what we were fighting about!

I fold my hands, huff and sit down opposite side of him.

"I made you admit it, I must be a genius!" He tells me. And I can imagine the smug grin on his face.

"So you're giving me the silent treatment huh?"

"Two people can play that game!"

It was 30 secs before he told.

"How do people even do this?"

"Would you talk to me if I give you a hug?" I stubbornly shook my head even though my face was bright red, good that Keefe couldn't see my face.

"I know! Would you talk to me if I ...drumroll please... if I give you mallowmelt?" He asks. My expression changes the minute the words left Keefe's mouth. I nod my head and turn towards him, grinning. I see that he's holding the box of mallowmelt. I try to reach for it but he holds it over his head. And stands up.

"Only if you can reach it" he says as he smirks.

I frown as I stand up. I raise my hands trying to take the box from his hands. I stand on my tippy toes raising my hands as high as they can go but end up tripping on nothing and falling on Keefe. My face starts to heat up and I'm sure my face is crimson red. I don't even try to look at his face.

"Keefe you're a giant how would I reach the box?" I say folding my hands and looking at his face.

"I'm not a giant! You're just short"

"Hey! You're the giant here!"

"And you're the dwarf here" he says smirking.

"I'm not a dwarf!" I yell to him turning around. He just makes me so mad some times. But he can be caring sometimes...I blush at that thought. I guess he can b-

"I'll make you a offer..." he says. Only then I realise he wants me to answer.

"Ok..."

"Ok, so you can't have mallowmelt cause it's for desert but you could have a favour?" He asks.

I turn towards him and evilly smirk and rub my hands together.

"Why do I feel like I just made a really big mistake?" Keefe asks me.

"Because you're probably gonna regret making the deal" I say smugly.

"How about I mak-"

"No, so I want you to let me mess up your hair" I say in a evil way.

"No! Not the hair! You can't do that!" He shouts to me.

"Yes, I can!" I say happily. Walking towards him. He starts to run?

"Hey! This wasn't part of the deal!" I shout to him.

"You never told I couldn't run!" He replied back happily. He thinks I'll probably not be able to catch him. But he's wrong... wait is he though? I'll probably never be able to catch him.

Ok... what do I have that he doesn't? He has speed and I don't. Well, he has one ability and I have five abilities? Wait that's actually good right? So maybe being a teleported helps?

I see that Keefe is a bit ahead of me. I get the picture of the trees he's going to pass and send it to my brain, and channel all the energy to my legs and fall right in front of Keefe just my luck Keefe turns back the exact time I teleported. He turns around fully probably wondering where I am. I slowly creep behind him and jump on him. He gets startled but hold onto my legs so I don't fall.

"Well played foster, well played" he tell me.

"I know right? I never thought I could catch you" I reply. I touch the top of his hair first and then my fingers go through his hair.

"Wow" I hadn't meant to say that out loud. My face is red right now. He smirks as he says.

"So you admit my hair is great?" He says to me looking up.

"Nooo..." I say trying to cool my face. Continuing to message his head.

"But that feels good! Didn't think I would be saying that" He says smiling.

"Same" I reply.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys I never thought this chapter would take that long.
Anyway! Hope you liked the chapter!

- ℕ𝕠𝕧𝕒