Chapter 1: The idea

Keefe pov
I open my eyes from a dreamless night although I wish I had a dream about someone who has teal eyes. I take the blanket off me, and walk to my closet and take new clothes out. I walk into my bathroom and take a long shower after that I change into my new clothes.

Here comes the fun part! I first dry my hair and then apply some gel to my hair. Then my hand goes through hair and messes it a bit, not too messy not too less. This took me some time but my hair looks awesome to impress someone. I go into my bedroom and sit on the chair.

I was thinking about what I should do. Half of my mind tells me to just daydream and the other half just tells me to do something useful. I'm kinda with the other half of my mind which tells me to daydream but that's all I did yesterday. I could draw? Nah, not in the mood. Maybe I should continue writing my journal. Yea, I know that seems like a surprise.

I don't have any secrets written in every page... I just have one secret which I've written in my journal. It's how much I like Biana and my ways of trying to get her to like me? Is it just me or is it like I'm the bad guy here? Anyway I probably should start.
2/5/20
Hey diary or should I say hey "the hair" nope, that's just weird. Let me tell you about my day, today I had delicious hot mallowmelt made by Edaline, she was so kind to give me so much. And I even got to see Foster!

Don't know why I'm excited about but that's the only good thing which happened today, the bad thing that happened today was that I couldn't peel my eyes off Biana and Bangs boy who were too busy to notice because they were laughing and starting into each other's eyes. I'm serious it gets worse each day.

Seriously who couldn't like such a pretty, beautiful, elegant girl like Biana who has the most beautiful eyes which are teal in colour, her wavy brown hair which looks so soft... anyway getting out do track here!

Shouldn't I be happy for her? Ugh! This is so confusing! Is it healthy to get this jealous of someone? I wish I could be  Bangs boy for a day. Wait, did I just say that? Before I used to hate him and now I want to be him?What's happening to be?! Am I going crazy or something? I just wish I could be happy for her... that's never gonna happen for sure.

So let's think of a plan... charm her and make her fall in love with me?? Haven't I tried that before? Yikes, I have so much bad ideas. Maybe I should write a book called 'Book of bad ideas'. Maybe I should be more around Biana and act extra flirty? That would probably freak her out.

Maybe I should just come straight and say I like her? My mind is blank! Uhh! So let's see Foster is her best friend... I feel like I should have got something by now? So do something related to Foster? Take Foster on a date? Foster would probably talk about how great the date to and Biana would forget about Bangs boy and start liking me? That is a dumb plan but I mean that's the best so let's do this!! But won't it be like I'm using Foster or something? Foster would probably understand. Let's get to work! Diary I wouldn't have done it with out you so Thank you!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Bye,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Keefe

I close my journal and keep it in a drawer under my table. Satisfied with what I wrote.

Hey! This is my first story, please tell me if there are any mistakes I can correct! Please vote, comment and share! Bye!