Chapter 12 : Flour boxs?!

Sophie pov

I sighed dreamily, yesterday was pretty great. I didn't actually think I was going to have fun, well I did think it was going to be fun but not this fun.

The dates me and Fitz went on were actually not this fun. Maybe that's just another reason me and Fitz weren't actually meant for each other?

I sighed as mixed my breakfast which tasted like milk and cereal. From the corner of my eye I could see Edaline looking at me worried.

Just because I'm having a bad day doesn't mean I should give people around me a bad day. Nothing actually bad has happened today... it's just that I haven't seen Keefe yet!

That's probably why I'm feeling so down. Wait did I just say that?

I finished my breakfast as I went to my room, plopping on my bed. Iggy flew into my hands, he was now ice blue and gold? I think that's a good combination though.

One day I'm going to ask Dex where he gets his ideas.

Since I had nothing to do I went to Calla's tree. Laying in the ground as the pink and purple petals buried me.

After a few minutes I'm pretty sure I was covered from head to toe. I hear footsteps coming towards the Calla tree, I was going to sit up to see who it was.

But then I got a better idea. I really hoped it was Grady it would nice to hear a scream from him. Now I sound like a psycho!

I stayed still as the foot steps came near me. Thud thud thud and stopped.

"BOO!" I screamed and lunged forward.

"AHHH!" A shriek rang through my ears. I smiled as I opened my eyes. And did not expect to see this person.

"I never knew you screamed like that!" I told him rolling on the floor laughing.

"Foster never scare me like that!" He said in a serious tone but I could see him trying hard not to smile.

"Why? Because you never knew you could scream like that?" I asked trying hard not to laugh and failing.

"What are you doing here anyway?" He asked obliviously trying to change the subject.

"I'm never going to forget this!" I told him smiling till my cheeks hurt.

"I was hoping you do" he said with a smirk.

"Anyways what are you doing here?" I don't really know why I asked that question even though I actually wanted him to be here.

"Don't know just hanging around..." he said mysteriously.

"Come on just tell me" I replied poking him.

"Your not the only one who can be mysterious!" He said with a wink. I started blushing.

"So..." My voice trailed as I sat next to Keefe leaning on the tree. Our arms were touching and I felt the part of my arm where Keefe's arm touched mine tingle, Like TINGLE!! A small blush crept up to my face.

"What's gotten all your emotions fluttery, Foster?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nothing..." I muttered creating some space between him and me.

"Do you want to d-" I was cut off by Edaline calling me. I walked towards her when she explained that in the Sanctuary they needed help with some creatures.

"Guess we're gonna be alone for a while" I tell Keefe.

"Yay! Time for chaos!" He said with fake enthusiasm.