Chapter 4: The preparation

Sorry guys, I didn't have time to update last week :(
Anyway onto the story!

Flashback
Keefe's
"Will you..."
Continuing...
Sophie pov
"Will you go on a date  with me?" Keefe asks.
I was so shocked! And I'm sure my face was bright red. Wait, is Keefe really asking me out on a date? I got to say something! Um...
"Of course! Um, I mean yeah... sure"  I say. Hoping he doesn't take back the the question.
"But you're gonna be the person who... um says this to Grady right?" I ask as I cool down my face. As soon as the words left my mouth he's face pales.
"Um I ... how?" He stutters.
"Wow, you're scared of  Grady?" I ask him.
"Pfft... no" He says trying to sound confident.
"Really?" I say trying really hard not to laugh.
"Yeah... and make sure to wear something that's comfortable" he says changing the subject,
"Ok, so where are we going?" I ask. He comes near me, as if he is going to tell me a secret. I lean in too, hoping to hear what he's going to say.
"You'll see when we get there..." he whispered. I lightly punch his arm.
"Hey! That hurt!" He says.
"Well, that means you're a baby!" I say trying to hold my laugh as he makes an adorable face. Wait, did I just call him adorable ? What is happening to me?!
"Hello? Foster?" He asks.
"Yeah?" I answer.
"There you go again spacing out on me!" He says.
"Sorry" I say, sheepishly looking down.
"Hey, don't ever look down, trying to hide your cute face" he says as he gently lifts my chin with his finger. As I look up, I see him smiling at me.
My tongue is stuck as is try to say something. I stare into his I've blue eyes trying very hard to look away... but I can't there's something about him that-
Ring! Ring! My imparter rings? I pick my imparter to see... Edaline's calling me?
"Hey Edaline" I say casually like Keefe didn't ask me out on a date a few minutes ago.
"Hey Sophie, lunch is ready. When are you coming?" She asks.
"In a few minutes" I replied.
"Ok! Hurry up!" Edaline told.
"Yup" I replied.
"Bye Sophie" Edaline says.
"Bye Edaline" I say as I disconnect the call.
"Who was that?" Keefe asks.
"That was Edaline she told me lunch is ready" I answer him.
"Oh, before you go remember to wear something casual, be ready at 6, you're gonna be from 6-8 with me and you're gonna eat dinner with me!" He says.
"Ok!" I say to him.
"Bye Keefe!" I say waving him goodbye.
"Bye Foster! See ya!" He says as he winks at me.
I walk out of Everglen and light leap to Havenfield. As I walk inside in, I see Edaline and Grady waiting for me. I sit near them.
"So, what were you doing in Everglen?" Grady asks.
"Just talking with Keefe" I replied. Edaline starts to squeal?
"What?! You were spending time with that boy?! Grady asks furiously.
"Um, no?" I say, trying to make Grady less angry.
"Grady! Sit down!" Edaline scolds Grady, he obediently sat down mumbling something about 'that boy'.
—————————————————————————————————————-
We finish our lunch. I start to walk up the stairs when I remember that I got to say that I'm going on a date with Keefe. I slowly climb down the stairs and walk towards Edaline who is washing the dishes.

"Edaline I got to speak with you" I whisper.She turns around and gives me a confused look.
"Ok, why don't you go to your room? I'll be there in a minute" she says. I got to my room and sit on my bed, wondering how I'm going to say Edaline that Keefe asked me out. One thing is for sure it's going to be so embarrassing.
Someone knocks on the door.
"Come in" I say. Edaline comes and sits next to me.
"I wanted to um... talk to you about something " I say blushing.
"Is it about Keefe?" She asked. I nodded.
"He um, asked me out" I told Edaline, blushing. She starts to squeal? That only made me blush more.
"So, where is he taking you?" Edaline asked, smiling so much.
"I don't know. He told its a surprise" I told her.
"Awww! That's so sweet!" She said.
"So, have you decided what your gonna wear?" She asks.
"No, but he told to wear something that's causal" I say to Edaline.
"What time are you going?" She asks.
"From 6-8, why?" I repacked and asked. She checked the time glancing down at her watch,
"It's 2:30 right now, I'll say Biana to be here at 4:30!" She told me.
"What? 1 and a half hours?" I ask in shock.
"Beauty takes time and if he didn't tell you to wear something casual I would have called Biana to come at 3:30!" She replied.
——————————————skipping to 4:30———————————————-
I hear someone ring the doorbell, thinking someone opened the door I continue reading my book. After a few minutes I hear someone knocking my door.
"Come in" I say.
"Eeee! I'm so happy for you" Biana exclaims and hugs me.
"Ow! My ears!" I say
"Stop being such a drama queen! Anyway" she says.
"Sit here" she says pointing to a chair in front of a mirror.
"So, first which outfit do you like? This?"
She held this up.

"So, first which outfit do you like? This?"She held this up

"Or this?" She held this up.

"I like the second one" I told her

"Now, let me put on your makeup" she said.
"I thought he told me to wear something casual? So no makeup!" I say getting up from the chair.
"Yup! Casual makeup!" She says pushing me down to the chair.
"Ugh! Fine!" I gave in.
After some painful minutes she was finally done!
Sophie's eyes

After some painful minutes she was finally done! Sophie's eyes

Sophie's lipstick

Sophie's hairstyle

Sophie's hairstyle

As I looked at the mirror, I saw a girl looking back at me and she was so pretty

"Who is that?" I ask pointing to the mirror.
"It's you, dummy!" She replied
"I don't believe-" I was cut by someone ringing the doorbell.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!
-Nova