Chapter: 8 The fun day?

Sophie pov

I had my eyes closed even though I didn't feel sleepy anymore.

"You look so cute when you drool, Foster" said a deep voice? Foster? There's only one person who calls me that. Uh no. My face starts bright red and that's one person who I won't want to see me when I wake up with a bed head. I pull the blanket over my face and hair so he can't see my hair anymore.

I start sweating a bit so I decide to open a tiny amount of the blanket and peel through it. And Keefe is sitting on my table and smiling at something? I bend a bit forward and see him smiling at a drawing? Huh. I wish that was me. Wait what? What did I just say? And I even see Iggy sitting on his shoulder?

Anyway I need to go take my bath. So I try combing my hair as much as possible which was kinda little. I get up from the bed and I go to my closet and pick out the clothes. Maybe if I just ignore him as if he's not there then maybe he'll just stop with the teasing?

I start walking  to the just my luck I trip and Keefe catches me! Why couldn't I just have fallen to the ground?

"Wow, Foster's falling for me the second time? I must be really attractive" he whispers into my ear, his mouth almost touching my ear. I turn really red.

"Keefe, um need to take my um bath!" I tell him moving away from him. As soon as I left the position, he took all the warmth away from me.

"Really Foster? Cause your emotions say something else" he tells me as his smirk grows wider as I blush bright red. I look at the floor and start walking my bathroom.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I walk out of my bathroom. I expected to see Keefe in my room but I don't. I'm guessing his downstairs? I walk down the stairs thankfully I didn't trip.

I see Keefe sitting at the table looking dreamily at the some custard bursts. I laugh to myself, he looks adorable when he has that look on his face.

I go sit next to him. And smile at him. He returns the gesture with a smirk.

"What's for breakfast, Edaline?" I ask her.

"Poracaroot pie" she says with a smile.

"Thanks Edaline it looks so good!" I say grinning.

"Thanks I tried my best!" she says cheerfully as her eyes flickered to Keefe and back to me and she winked. I'm pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato. I turned to see if Keefe noticed but he was stuffing his face with the pie.

Poracaroot pie is a purple coloured pie. I cut a small piece and started eating into it. As the pie touched my tongue I got the taste of delicious bacon and more bacon in melted cheese. Woah I'm really starting to like Elvin food more.

I turn to see Keefe having a small piece of the pie too, but his piece looks smaller. He looks like he's deep in thought. He looks cute when his eyebrows are scrunched up in concentration.

"Hey Keefe, what are you thinking about?" I ask him.

"Uh, nothing" he says and he doesn't even make it believable.

"Are you sure? Cause you're eyebrows get scrunched up and you look so cu-" I cut myself out before I could embarrass myself.

"What was that Foster? Were you just gonna call me cute?" He says with a smirk on his face.

"Nooo!" I reply a bit too quick, looking away my face bright red. We sit in silence for some time.

"So what do you wanna do?" I ask turning towards him.

"I don't know maybe we can play a game of Make Foster Blush" As if right one cue I blushed.

"How about a No?" I replied.

"Well, you're no fun" he said as he punched my shoulder lightly but since it was a light punch from his perceptive, I ended up falling from my chair. I groaned getting up and sitting on the chair I was sitting on.

"Hey! Why did you push me?" I asked irritated.

"I didn't push you! I just punched your arm lightly since your so small you fell!" He replied with a smirk.

"I-you-uh-pushed-me-no-small-ugh!" I huffed on annoyance. I just walked up to my room and of course he trailed behind me. I sat on my bed and he tried to sit too.

"People with 'horrible' hair sit down" I told him smugly.

"I don't have horrible hair! My hair is the best in the world!" He replied.

"Uh huh only you say that" I told as I booped his nose. He just looked stunned for a moment.

"So you wanna see a movie?" I asked him hoping he knows what a 'movie' meant.

"Sure but where can we see it?" He replied, I was just stunned he knew what it meant.

"Wait you know what a movie is?" I asked him.

"Yea, kinda"

"How do you know?" I ask him.

"That's a secret which I'll never admit!" He says as he smirks.

"Ok so what movie?" I mumble as I take my iPad.

"I don't know, but I think you must know some pretty good ones, right?" Keefe asks me as I blush.

"We can see Harry Potter?" I ask him, I haven't see that movie in a long time.

"Sure!" He says.

"So, are you coming to the bed?" I ask him.

"I mean if you want me too" he says as he winks at me. My face is probably so red right now.

"Keefe you know that's not what I meant!" I hissed to him.

"Whatever you say Foster" I just look down and pat next to me.

I place my iPad on top of our legs and start the movie. Wait, I forgot to ask him if he knows English! Dang it!

"Uh, Keefe do you know English?" I ask him.

"Yea, I understand English but not so much" he says.

"Oh ok just ask me if you can't understand something" I say as he nods his head. And we continue to watch the movie
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Wow, this took so long to write.
Anyway hope you guys liked the chapter!
-Nova